Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > Paint Care

Paint Care Ask questions, seek advice, and share techniques about exterior paint care.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 05-21-2009

Default Reflection or California wax

Which last longer once applied and which has the deeper better shine and why? I have been using reflection for some time and was thinking of trying the california?
Old 06-28-2009

Default Re: Reflection or California wax

Try reading here: http://www.waxforum.com/showthread.php?t=3410

Reflections has the deeper shine, and in my experience is easier to use, but the looks will of course depend on the eye of the beholder as well as the paint color. Black can look very deep. White, not usually so much.
Both will last over a month, and that's about all the longer I try to leave mine without applying at least a spray wax.

The UWS does a better job of maintaining the paint "thoroughly" as it deep cleans better than Reflections as well as hides with Step2. You could also go Step1 and 2 of the UWS and top with Reflections.