Post Thanks / Like

Question Stuck in NE! Quick detailing Qs

Hey Guys,

I`ve always been lurking here, and was hoping to ask a question =)

I`m temporarily in Omaha, NE for the summer, and my car is outside. I did wax up with UPC and UPP before I came here (about a month or so ago) but it seems now that water and such isn`t beading like it used to. I`d like to do something to help the poor car, but I`m not sure what. There are a few car washes around that I think I could goto and wash the car, then pull it out of the bay and do some quick detailing. My Q is what would you guys recommend?

When I do the UPC/UPP it usually takes upwards of 4hrs or so, I don`t think I can spend that much time at the carwash! lol
    Would it be worth it to just put UPP on? And what about the "Quick Detail" product from four-star, does that work well? Will it help my ailing coats of UPP?

Better yet, anyone in Omaha, NE wanna get together and detail all day? I`ll come to your garage even!

Anyway thanks a lot guys!

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Knock off the really nasty stuff at the car wash then finish cleaming with Poorboy`s Spray & Wipe. That`s pretty much my winter routine.
    For some shade to work in, checkout the covered parking areas at a shopping mall. I will quite often drop my wife off at the door and then work on the car in the parking ramp.
    UPP every month is my usual intent. Just wash the car or S&W, then apply the UPP. Wait an hour and wipe it off.
    4 Star`s UGE is a great QD for use with UPP. I think it has some of the same ingredients in both.

Charles

Thread Information