Thread: Digital Cameras

Post Thanks / Like

Digital Cameras

I`m really in need of a digital camera. Price really isn`t a concern as long as it`s good. I can get Kodak cameras at the employee price through a source, but I don`t know about the quality of any cameras. Are Kodaks good or are there better? I was told a top of the line Kodak would run me about $350.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a lot of cameras to choose from... and in my honest opinion if you go to your local circut city or best buy ect... they will try and steer you in the direction of buying the most expensive camera in the catagory that your looking for. Research on the topic is important becasue if your not a camera guy and are just looking to beable to snap of a few pics and get the best quaility they you don`t want somthing that is advanced and going to require a lot of user involement! I think you get my idea!

My personal prefrence!

Nikon (I have the Coolpix 3100 3.2mp great camera takes great pics easy to use my only complaint is the low light shots can be a bit grainy but I have found ways to work around this)

Im not a big fan of the sony cameras they tend to be very loud (i don`t know why but its just annoying)

Check out this website. http://www.dpreview.com/
    And look at the link for Reviews. take a look at Cannon, Nikon, and olympus.... they have great reviews and will tell you everything about the cameras!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks! I just want it to get a few pics of cars I do. I`d like to start a website and direct potential customers to it to show them the work I can do. I thought I could just take regular photos and then scan them in but after seeing how bad the pics were of the 65 Mustang I did, I really have a need for a digital.
    Teflon is for frying pans.

Post Thanks / Like
    Take a look a Fuji`s digital camera`s . I have a model 2800 6x zoom , either 2 or 3 pixels. ( i forget which) . It takes some great pictures , the colors are true to life and clear. I love the thing. Which ever camera you pick , check >>>Epinions<<< for reviews on them. Good luck

Thread Information