Thread: UPP or EXP

Post Thanks / Like

UPP or EXP

I am currently using Klasse Sealent Glaze but dont really care for the sterile look it has so I want to make a change.

I am having a hard time trying to decide between UPP or EXP for the routine. I was wandering what one you like better and what is the durabilty of these 2?

By the way I will be putting either one of these over AIO if that makes a difference.

Post Thanks / Like
    I love both you cant go wrong with Both, Leave a super slick finish both leave a great shine and both are very easy to apply.
    www.exotiXboard.com

Boss_429
    I would agree.............. both the UPP and EX-P are very nice products, and either would work great. However, neither will have quite the durability of Klasse SG.

There are a lot of variables that go into durability............. How often you wash? How you wash? What you wash with? Daily driver? Gargage kept? The list goes on and on.......................

Post Thanks / Like
    :yeah I like them both too. EX-P has a slight edge in clarity, while UPP has the edge in slickness.

Post Thanks / Like
    AIO+UPP =LOVE
    You have activated my special ability....

Post Thanks / Like
    I use UPP and have found that its looks are determined a lot by the prep work beforehand.
    The shinier and wetter the paint is before applying UPP = a shinier and wetter look afterwards.
    SSR 1 and applying UPP gives me the wettest shiniest look on white paint that I have ever seen.
    SSR 1 ... AIO ... UPP has less shine but more of a warm glow.
    I believe that whatever sealant or wax you use, can be made to look better by the prep work.
    It`s what you learn after you know it all that counts ... John Wooden

Boss_429
    Originally posted by kimwallace
    I believe that whatever sealant or wax you use, can be made to look better by the prep work.
    I couldn`t agree more! Almost any wax or sealant will look nice if the paint has been cleaned, and polished to profection!

Thread Information