97 bonneville/98 Z71
    Post Thanks / Like

nxt car wash (kind of disappointed)

I used nxt car wash the other day to wash my 2 vehicles. In my opinion, and that is just that, I don`t see a real difference compared to the gold class. Actually, I kind of like the gc better. To me the gold class seems to sud more. I really don`t care about the esp technology thing. I`m just looking for a plain, good old car wash that`s slick, and gets the surface clean. Sorry nxt fans.
    "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again." John 3:3

Boss_429
    Interesting.............. some people say it`s slicker than GC. I don`t worry about the amount of suds as much as I do how long the last.

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like
    While I`m no expert, I have used a lot of different car wash products and the suds didn`t seem to have much bearing on the job they did.
    :dunno
    Charles

Post Thanks / Like
    IMO i have to agree with Charles. I truly beleive that the hype with `huge suds,` `amazing sudsing acion` etc...its all a very effective marketing ploy. Suds in car wash cleaners are just pockets of AIR mixed with the solution and created by shooting water into a BUCKET!

I mean, i dont mean to rag on companies that puch their products with these misleading marketing strategies, but i think alot of people dont really understand what is high grade technology, and whats just overhyped gimmicks.

Suds, or no suds, the qualiy of a car wash liquid depends on much more than the friggin `sudsing action` Premium car care products are more dynamic and more complex than this fact alone.

Sorry to rant, but ive been meaning to bring his up before.

Do not be mislead....use what works!

Marketing ploys will only go so far....i only try to use products that DELIVER RESULTS!
    -Mike

Owner - Mike`s Car Wash & Detail

A New Standard of Excellence.

"Invest in a company that you know can be run by an idiot...because soon enough, it will be." ~Peter Lynch

97 bonneville/98 Z71
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good points from all of you. I would agree that suds play a very small role in a car wash. I was just saying that since I thought there was hardly a difference in the 2 products, I would opt for the one with more suds. Just my preference.
    "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again." John 3:3

Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is one point where I give points to Zaino. I am not a fan of Zaino products (mainly because I don`t like a company that over hypes a product that much, but I won`t get on my soapbox) but this is one product they did get right. Their car wash smells good, suds well, is extremely oily, and the suds stay. Worst case scenario, blast the water one more time, and the suds come right back.
    http://tassadar.ezekial.net

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve never used NXT, but I`ve used GC and it works well, I`d like to see a little more lubricity.

I`ve used Adam`s and like it, it has a lot of lubricity but the suds die down VERY fast.

I can`t find a wash that maintains both.

Boss_429
    Originally posted by ranch4x4
    I`ve used Adam`s and like it, it has a lot of lubricity but the suds die down VERY fast.

I can`t find a wash that maintains both.
    ranch4x4,

The guys are right. That`s why I don`t care how much suds a product produces. I use it as a measure of how the car wash is holding up. If the suds are light, but seem to last, the wash is probably holding up......... if not, then it`s probably losing it`s "stuff".............. either because it`s a weak shampoo, or it was mixed improperly......... or too much additional water has been added to get it to "suds up"......... which is a big mistake!

If you pay close attention to a wash that loses it`s suds quickly, you probably notice that it is also losing it`s lubrication......... which is far more important than the suds........... but the suds can be an indicator. However, if a product seems to be losing it`s suds, but still cleans well, and still feels "slippery".......... then the wash is just fine.

To be honest, some of the best "lubricating" cleaning products don`t have "any" suds............... ask Poorboy! On the other hand, if a car wash shampoo were introduced to the general public (Joe Consumer), and it lacked suds............ it would be product suicide!

Thread Information