Post Thanks / Like

Meguiars Detailer Review

I orderd some products from Dwayne I orderd the Meguiars Detailer Line APC+,Leather Cleaner and Conditioner,Finial Detail,And Engine Kote.

Engine Kote- Nice product leaves a nice satin shine that makes everything look new it needs a really good sprayer or it will just drip it dry`s quickly also

Finial Detail- Best QD IMO it leaves such a slick finish and has so much pop on even a paint without wax I used it over S100 and it left an awsome shine better then EF CP.

APC+- I haven`t gotten a chance to use this yet havent even openeded it yet im going to do carpet cleaning with it tommarow will post pictures in the thread and review.

Leather Cleaner and Conditioner- Very thick formula and most expensive of the Detailer Line I used it on older dried up leather it left it non greasy and softened it up. I was skeptikal about its cleaning abilites but I guess it did a good job on both cleaning and Conditioning.

And Also This isnt from the Detailer Line But I will also include it.

#39 HD Vinyl and Rubber Cleaner- Favorite new product I had a really dirt dash and greasy from past armorall uses I tried it first just by spraying and whipeing nothing worked I used a brush and let it sit a little longer and then Whiped the Towel was Black from all the first left the surface extremly clean and squeeky. It takes a little more whipeing afterwards goes all of the grease and oil comes off after a couple of passes.
    www.exotiXboard.com

Boss_429
    You`ll find a million uses for that #39. It`s great stuff! I`m glad Dwayne is carring it, as it`s sometimes difficult to find locally.

Post Thanks / Like
    Im going to try to maybe clean the leather in a small area with it. But I was really amazed but what it did on the dash. It should be avalible in 32oz Spray bottles.
    www.exotiXboard.com

Post Thanks / Like
    The #39 also works great on conditioning rubber in your door jambs and the rubber under the hood. It leaves the rubber very soft and not greasy at all.

Post Thanks / Like
    It would be great if it came in bigger sizes I still found some area`s on my dash where it was greasy and I went over it anthor time and go it all off 100% now im gonna dress with 303 Will have pics tommarow.

How much of #39 do you spray to get the job done do you let it sit a little. ?
    www.exotiXboard.com

Post Thanks / Like

k

does the engine kote dry really hard? do you just use it as an engine dressing or have you found other uses for it as well?

Post Thanks / Like
    I use it im my wheel wells and sometimes door jambs but rarly mostly engine and wheel wells. It works great in those area it dries to hard sufrace that has the new looking gloss to it. It wont wear off with water but the rocks and other stuff will chip it away in the wheel wells. It needs a really good spray nozzle I perfer the Zep Professional Bottles and Sprayers they work well with the product as it tends to gum up other sprayers.

Dwayne has the Detailer Line for Cheaper then anywhere I have seen it at and he can get the whole line. You can view all of the Detailer Line at www.dealergoodies.com on the Meguiars page 3.
    www.exotiXboard.com

Post Thanks / Like

k

thanks ill check it out

has anyone ordered from dealer goodies, if so how was your experience with them?

what do they charge on shipping? are they on time as far as moving out your order?

just curious

Post Thanks / Like

Gallon Supplies

Are the gallon size products concentrated? Or are they just like "refills" for the smaller bottles? I would like to buy some but I don`t want to get something like that if I need some special dispensing machine.

Please help me to understand.

TM

Thread Information