Thread: business card

Post Thanks / Like

business card

Please tell me your thought on my new business card. Please be honest. I know its kinda blurry in the picture and the slogan is kinda lame to me. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good. It might be the picture, but that car doesn`t look too glossy. IMO find something that has a great reflection or glossy paint. You could use a profile shot of your Probe for the whole background. Since you`re using red, you know.

Still Around
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it looks pretty sweet.

I don`t know if people will judge the picture on your business card as a statement of your work. I say put something flashy on there so people will remember it.

Post Thanks / Like
    The only complaint I have is that the picture is not centered. I realize that was probably intentional, but I think it looks a little off for that reason.
    2003 Nissan 350Z Touring - Super Black - 6MT
    "Most legit people I know, they`d go a hundred miles out of their way not to make eye contact with me" - Tony Soprano

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good. I like the slogan too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by SouthernZ71
    Looks good. It might be the picture, but that car doesn`t look too glossy. IMO find something that has a great reflection or glossy paint. You could use a profile shot of your Probe for the whole background. Since you`re using red, you know.
    Yeah its just the uploaded pic.

Originally posted by TheSopranos16
    The only complaint I have is that the picture is not centered. I realize that was probably intentional, but I think it looks a little off for that reason.
    I figured it would help stick out a little more.

Thank you all for your inputs.

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its cool to have the car off center as long as you have something in the open space on the right. I don`t know what you could really fit over there, but that would be the proper way to manage the space. If you don`t have anything to fill the empty space, then you should center the car.
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Post Thanks / Like
    so is that a scanned image of your card or the actual file? if its the actual file you need to get the resolution up to 300dpi. or maybe its just a small version of the real file.

looks good though. If it were me, id change up the font. Maybe use a sans serif font for your slogan instead of using the same font throughout. Then use the same font for your name and number. And maybe think about making the car slightly smaller, so it can be more obviously off center, so it doesnt look like you TRIED to center it. Id also move the name and slogan up a little bit towards the top of the card. Also maybe use a little more black in the fade from black to red....so the card is more black overall. The red that you used looks a little 70`s, although it may just be the file. Nice card though.

If your looking for a logo, ive started a little designing on the side, and i have some examples if youd like to see them and we can work something out.

Thread Information