Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > Interior Care

Interior Care Fabric? Vinyl? Leather? Alcantara? Wood? Plastic? Discuss how to identify your interior surfaces and use the right product and technique for the best results.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 01-29-2013

Default LeatherTech Impressions

I picked up some Foaming Wash and Moisture Infusion Cream to try out today.

I have tan leather seats that are showing some dye transfer from jeans. I had tried a product made specifically to remove dye transfer with some success. The Leather Tech Foaming wash cleaned up some of the dye that the other product left. It didn't get it all, but it certainly did a better job than anything else I tried.

Next I tried the Moisture Infusion Cream. The first thing I noticed was it really is a cream, it is very soft in the jar. Smell was pleasant but not sure I can describe it. It was easy to spread, and buffed out easily, leaving a nice finish with no tacky looking shine or greasy look or feel. All in all a very nice combo.
Old 01-29-2013

Default Re: Leather Tech Impressions

Golliger
Thanks for the review.

I just used it too.

Gray seats, dirty from the winter and taking the dog, really needed deep cleaning.

The foam wash did a great job, easy to use.

I thought I would have to do it twice to get them clean, but no, one cleaning got then spotless.

Than used the cream, that too was easy to use , the applicator that came with it worked well.

Buffed it with MF and was done in about an hour.

Seats look great and car smells good.
Old 01-31-2013

Default Re: Leather Tech Impressions

Lucky guys... This new Leather Tech would come in real handy for my car.. The closest I got to having that is the Original Leather Cleaner and Leather COnditioner and Reflections Leather Care.. I'll have to 1.) use them all up and 2.) Wait a few months before I can get my hands on this...
Closed Thread