Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > Interior Care

Interior Care Fabric? Vinyl? Leather? Alcantara? Wood? Plastic? Discuss how to identify your interior surfaces and use the right product and technique for the best results.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 11-03-2013

Default Best Product for New Car Leather Care

Hello i have a 2012 Audi 6 and the leather is in perfect condition and i would like to know what is the best product to use on the interior to keep it that way. I am on the only driver so it hardly ever gets dirty. I am more concerned with keeping it conditioned and protected. So after reviewing the product lines i was thinking that VLR might be the best product to use on the entire interior. However, would i be better served with using protectant on everything and reflections leather care on the seats instead since i don't need the cleaning power? I would like something that i can use every other week or so as a conditioning and maintaining product. Please let me know what you think would be the best to use.
Old 11-03-2013
Administrator

Default Re: Best Product for New Car Leather Care

You might consider LeatherTech Moisture Infusion Gel Cream -- it seals in moisture, has a natural look and feel, and lightly cleans.

And be sure to "Like" us on Facebook for updates on what we're doing!
Old 11-03-2013

I did look at that product but i have perforated leather seats because they are ventilated and the review i read on amazon said that product gets stuck in the holes so that won't work.

So would you then recommend protectant and reflections leather care? Or just using VLR for everything?

Thanks
Old 11-04-2013

I have perforated leather seats and the key to keeping it out the holes is to apply the a little product to the applicator (like a terry cloth or microfiber round applicator) and then swipe on the seats.
Old 11-05-2013

I would use the Leathertech system for the full leather cleaning/treatment, then either VLR or Reflections Leather Care for maintenance
Closed Thread