Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > Interior Care

Interior Care Fabric? Vinyl? Leather? Alcantara? Wood? Plastic? Discuss how to identify your interior surfaces and use the right product and technique for the best results.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 04-30-2018

Thumbs up VLR...my go-to interior detailing product

VLR continues to be my go-to interior detailing product. I can use it on almost every surface inside my Flex. It simply works and I don't waste time switching around specialty bottles from surface to surface. I can stay inside the car sections at a time and do work with just the VLR bottle and a couple of MF towels.

It leaves a clean, natural/factory finish that makes my interior look fresh from the lot. It does have an industrial smell to it but it doesn't linger for long.
Old 05-01-2018
Administrator

Default Re: VLR...my go-to interior detailing product

Thank you for sharing your experience -- it's a great product and one of our most popular!

And be sure to "Like" us on Facebook for updates on what we're doing!
Old 05-01-2018

I assumed the scent was more a light leather type scent. It works well on leather steering wheels.
Old 05-03-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by abnot View Post
I assumed the scent was more a light leather type scent.
I wouldn't know the true scent of real leather, abnot...I've owned mostly Fords.
Old 05-07-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trac_511 View Post
VLR continues to be my go-to interior detailing product. I can use it on almost every surface inside my Flex. It simply works and I don't waste time switching around specialty bottles from surface to surface. I can stay inside the car sections at a time and do work with just the VLR bottle and a couple of MF towels.

It leaves a clean, natural/factory finish that makes my interior look fresh from the lot. It does have an industrial smell to it but it doesn't linger for long.
Yes, truly a great product! It's been my go to product for many years (maybe since 2011), before that, my got to product was the discontinued Reflections Leather Care, which I thought at that time is a superior product to VLR.

Now, I still very much enjoy using and will continue to use VLR, really hard to beat this product. Leather and Vinyl surfaces come out clean with none of that oily and sticky feel, dark surfaces get a deeper, natural sheen. The smell? Not that bad actually. It tries hard to achieve that leather-like aroma, aside from that, it is an excellent product!
Old 05-13-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffboy View Post
Yes, truly a great product! It's been my go to product for many years (maybe since 2011), before that, my got to product was the discontinued Reflections Leather Care, which I thought at that time is a superior product to VLR.
Unfortunately I never got to try Reflections Leather Care. I was afraid it would leave my seats shiny, as opposed to the rich, natural look I prefer.
Old 05-15-2018

Both are good, admin said that before VLR was released, Reflections was used on interior surfaces where VLR is used.

The finish is similar between the 2, good clean natural look finish, smell is similar. I had good results with Reflections, but after using VLR for some time, i found that the versatility of VLR, for me at least, is superior, no need to look back on Reflections Leather care.
Closed Thread