Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > Interior Care

Interior Care Fabric? Vinyl? Leather? Alcantara? Wood? Plastic? Discuss how to identify your interior surfaces and use the right product and technique for the best results.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 01-01-2013

Default Leather Cleaner Leather Conditioner combo and Reflections Advanced Leather Care

Good day and Happy new year to all!

I just bought mothers leather conditioner & leather conditioner, I used it before in the past successfully, loved it. I also still have Reflections Leather care.

My question is after using the cleaner and conditioner combo, can I use Reflections as my maintenance products without any risk? I also like Reflections leather care for regular leather maintenance.
Old 01-02-2013
Mothers® Polish

Default Re: Leather Cleaner Leather Conditioner combo and Reflections Advanced Leather Care

Reflections Leather Care is wonderful one step maintenance product in between applications of a dedicated leather cleaner and/or leather conditioner.

That's exactly what I do:

Twice a year I use Leather Cleaner and Leather Conditioner. The other months, I use Reflections Leather Care as my maintenance step.
Old 01-02-2013

Default Re: Leather Cleaner Leather Conditioner combo and Reflections Advanced Leather Care

Thanks, the 2 step cleaner and conditioner is the first mothers leather care product I've used, and it works real well for me. But since then, I tried Reflections Leather Care out of curiosity and worked well for me and completely forgot about the 2 step mothers leather care kit.
Closed Thread