Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spray and Wipe

Post Thanks / Like

Spray and Wipe

I was 100% sceptical about something you litterally spray on a dirty car and wipe off. I got home just now and it was 40 out and my moms dark red car had salt all over it, figured it would be good to try SW on. If it was going to not work, the salt and the dark paint would definatly show it. I sprayed some on the fender and wiped it off. I couldn`t believe it, the salt just lifted right off. I moved on to some of the heavily soiled areas and it worked just the same. After I was done there was not one swirl in the whole paint...that was not there before, it needs some SSR2 after winter. Regardless I`m completely satisfied with this and definatly recommend it.

BTW, I brought my Polish and EX in to work today to experiment on a car. I did a 03 Lincoln Town Car with it. One of the salemen said "it glows". Not bad for being silver. I`ll have pics when they put them up on their site.

Post Thanks / Like
    It`s a great product for sure, one of my favorites. I`m waiting to run out of what I have before I order a 5 gallon jug of it.

I use it in direct sunlight all the time and it works great. I can take it anywhere and wash my truck.

I`ve been using it on my vinyl bed cover to clean it before I use 303 and it works wonders.

Post Thanks / Like
    My first ever bottle was supposed to arrive today ... but UPS rescheduled my delivery.
    One more day away from trying this highly recomended product ... can`t wait!
    It`s what you learn after you know it all that counts ... John Wooden

Post Thanks / Like
    looooooove it - washing is therapudic for me - but weekdays I can`t S&W is awesome - I think I go through more MF`s with S&W then anything else
    You have activated my special ability....

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by groebuck
    looooooove it - washing is therapudic for me - but weekdays I can`t S&W is awesome - I think I go through more MF`s with S&W then anything else
    then I think you need more mf
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Many of us were once in your same boots....a gallon later
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like
    It is definitely a good product. It really cleans up well. Being in Hawaii, I order it by the gallon. However, I think a 5 gallon is definitely the way to go to save on shipping costs.

I`m expecting my small shipment from Poorboy`s tomorrow.

With Aloha,
    Ranney

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve got a Saab that needs a little Spray`n and Wipe`n, and brake pads, oil change, tires rotated, plugs gapped ... Looks like a full evening.
    Fasten Your Seat Belt! It helps keep the aliens from sucking you out of the car.

Boss_429

Re: Spray and Wipe

Originally posted by shotime
    I was 100% sceptical about something you litterally spray on a dirty car and wipe off. I got home just now and it was 40 out and my moms dark red car had salt all over it, figured it would be good to try SW on. If it was going to not work, the salt and the dark paint would definatly show it. I sprayed some on the fender and wiped it off. I couldn`t believe it, the salt just lifted right off. I moved on to some of the heavily soiled areas and it worked just the same. After I was done there was not one swirl in the whole paint...that was not there before, it needs some SSR2 after winter. Regardless I`m completely satisfied with this and definatly recommend it.

BTW, I brought my Polish and EX in to work today to experiment on a car. I did a 03 Lincoln Town Car with it. One of the salemen said "it glows". Not bad for being silver. I`ll have pics when they put them up on their site.
    I think you`ll be extremely pleased with all of Poorboy`s products.

Post Thanks / Like
    I did a spray and blade this morning - looked good when I left the house. See how it looks when I return. There was too much dew on the car and I was running out of MF. I had sprayed already so I grabbed the blade and said what the hay? I figured worse case I`d need to spray and wipe again. :dunno
    Fasten Your Seat Belt! It helps keep the aliens from sucking you out of the car.

Post Thanks / Like
    dalmore I`ve done that....but usually wipe down right after....sometimes when there is some dirt floating in some morning dew drops I`ll Spray and Blade too

Post Thanks / Like

Question

Spray and BLADE?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ray,

some people use the California Waterblade, I prefer First Pass ...they arefor removing large amounts of water before drying...

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m sorry I still don`t understand. You spray w/ S&W and wipe with the waterblade when there is dirt on the car? Won`t that scratch the paint? Are you saying that S&W will lubricate between the blade and paint so that it won`t scratch??
    "A car doesn`t have to be the fastest or most powerful to be the love of your life" -Temperacerguy

Post Thanks / Like
    That`s what I did - spray and wiped with the blade. My car was polished and waxed last weekend, but it`s been pollened and rained upon. No heavy soil just dust that was wettened. I don`t pretend to know what all is in spray and wipe but I don`t see how using the blade is any more likely scratch than wiping with a MF or terry cloth would be. If it`s safe with an MF, should be safe with a blade - if anything it might even be safer since the blade pushes all the liquid in front of it whereas the MF is going to pull the liquid away from the paint ... :dunno

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information