View Poll Results: Should I bring Mullet Wax back?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heck yeah!! Bring that sexy smoothness in a bottle back to us!! :fuzz

23 52.27%
  • Nah... I`m a weenie and don`t really care. :doh

12 27.27%
  • :yeah Do what you gotta do, man. :headbang The mullet rocks! I choose what ever the majority want.

9 20.45%
    Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like

Should I bring back Mullet Wax?

Its been awhile since I had Mullet Wax on the shelf and I still get a lot of requests for it. I`ve just been too busy lately to handle the other aspects of the business. What I am thinking is that if enough people were interested then I could have another batch whipped up and ready for distribution. So this is a poll to see what the DC interest is in me bringing back Mullet Wax Awesome Car Care Products. :naughty :headbang Vote on the poll and let me know why you think I should or should not bring back the power of the almighty mullet in a bottle. I know some people may be running low and others never got a chance to use it. Let me know what you think I should do and I`ll give it some more thought. :naughty

Post Thanks / Like
    i never got to try it and im always up for trying something new i vote bring it back!
    Justin
    Now Driving: 1998 Black 4Runner
    Have a nice day

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure, bring it on but make sure that if you make the decision to do so that you`re in it for the haul and it won`t kill you to do it. I hate to get on to something to have it disappear about the time I find out I like it and want to use it long term. If you`ve been too busy to tend the business and you don`t really have time for it, let it lie. Only you know if your schedule has opened up enough to devote the time to it.

I haven`t had the chance to try it but I would like to. I`m sure that with a little shameless plugging on this board you can find the support to cover your investment, that doesn`t mean that it`s worth your time. Take a look at your lables, I`ve heard on more than one occasion that people weren`t sure that your product was for real. I`ve got some marketing in my background and belive that you have an angle. Your potential customers have to KNOW that you are for real. Your market-to-be goes way beyond this board. Thank you for your time and the opportunity to voice my opinion. Fuzz go ahead and send my free samples to the address you have on file.
    Last edited by GearHead_1; 06-02-2004 at 04:07 PM.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post Thanks / Like
    Never tried but would like to try it. Anyway it can be bottled in 16oz. in additon to 32oz.?

Post Thanks / Like
    Look at it this way.... Mullet Wax is like the MacRib sandwich. Sometimes you go to MacDonalds and they have it.... and sometimes they don`t. I`ll bet you anything that they sell more sandwiches that way than if they sold them year round. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, don`t ya know. :naughty Its not necessarily a marketing ploy that I am pulling here. Its just a fortunate coincidence that seems like it will work out well for me. The first round of Mullet Wax went over very well and we anticipate that another round would go twice as fast based on the requests and comments we have gotten via email so far.

Thanks for the support from all of you who voted. I`m totaly going to take some time and seriously consider bringing it back. If it takes off again then it may be worth it to keep producing it. For now its a MacRib. You can call it the MacMullet if you want. :lol Just know that whenever I do bring back Mullet Wax, only the people who get are going to be smooth with the ladies. What other product can you use that promises that? If Mullet Wax Awesome Car Wax doesn`t make you smooth, well... I guess you need the Awesome Polish or Awesome Spray Wax as well. If that doesn`t work then you better just cross your fingers and pray that I release Liquid Mullet Air Freshener soon. :naughty

My L5-S1 is killing me! wifehatescar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never tried it but what distinguishes it from every other wax out there?
    We can rebuild him. We have the capability to make the world’s first bionic man. Better than he was before. Better Stronger Faster

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by wifehatescar
    Never tried it but what distinguishes it from every other wax out there?
    The answer to that is simple, my friend. Mullet Wax makes you smooth with the ladies. :naughty No other brand on the market is going to make that claim. This is a high quality liquid carnauba that rivals the best liquid carnaubas on the market. Its simply the best liquid wax I could possibly offer and I am proud to have it named after the mighty Mullet. :fuzz If being smooth with the ladies isn`t a requirement at this stage of your life, then that is fine. Just know that on a recent poll it was determined that well over half of the Mullet Wax users were either already married or in a committed relationship. You don`t have to be single to enjoy the benefits of being smooth and so much more attractive. :naughty

The Whaler Loves Detail City rabbi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe on the label you can have The Whaler standing next to The Fuzz with his arm around his shoulder like best buds. This alone will deplete your inventory. SALES WILL BOOM FUZZ my man.
    "I`m staying out of it."

I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bring back the mullet wax.please :kneel :kneel . When I wanted to order it, it was taken off PAC (I was a day too late, it was taken off the day I wanted to order it , talking bout bad luck, probably had something to do with me being born on the 13th). Mullet wax might just `complete` me
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Somehow, I have trouble picturing Ronald MacDonald in a mullet.:huh

Gary

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, Ronald MacDonald is a smooth dude in a mullet. What do you think is under that red wig? He rocks the MacMullet like nobody`s business. :mowhawk I`ve got pictures that prove that one. I`ll have to dig them up and post them.

Thread Information