Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Thanks / Like

4* detailer products

Does anybody use the 4* professional detailing products.
    If you use them, how are they.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive never used them but I know they are priced very well. I am curious to know how they work also and how they compare to some other similar products...
    2003 Nissan 350Z Touring - Super Black - 6MT
    "Most legit people I know, they`d go a hundred miles out of their way not to make eye contact with me" - Tony Soprano

Post Thanks / Like
    :yeah

Yeah I notice their priced great and just was curious how they preformed.

Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing I have is their wash. It`s okay, not enough lubrication for me..
    "A car doesn`t have to be the fastest or most powerful to be the love of your life" -Temperacerguy

I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by eggroll
    The only thing I have is their wash. It`s okay, not enough lubrication for me..
    Does it have a scent?
    I`m pretty keen to try out the shampoo,Four Star 4-54 Polymer Paint Sealant as well as the Bazooka Tire Gloss. I tried out the ultimate tire protectant gel, I just love the look, just what I want my tyres to look like, think of new tyres look, however I`m really disappointed with the durability. Before applying the tire gel, I scrubbed the tyres with sponge + car shampoo. Then I dried the tyres with some crap towels, applied the protectant gel, buffed it and applied again. The I let the car sit under the sun for something like 2 hours.

I then drove the car back to my own place and halfway it started raining. Upon reaching my place, my tyres` were left with muted look and I can see some very light brown patches on my rear tyres probably since they are older. maybe I didn`t clean them up properly:dunno what can you use to clean tyres anyway?
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Post Thanks / Like
    No scent, just a soap smell. I use greased lightning on tires that are brown otherwise I just use car wash and the same procedure as you.
    "A car doesn`t have to be the fastest or most powerful to be the love of your life" -Temperacerguy

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the UPP sealant and it`s pretty good. I like to use it on light colored cars and it leaves the finish extremely slick. Slickest I`ve seen so far. Easy on and off too.
    I love the smell of EX-P in the morning.

Post Thanks / Like
    eh?

Four star has two lines, the detailer line and the ultimate line.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah which one are you talking bout willis? -

4* ultimate auto wash is the best wash I have ever used hands down - the smell is like crack (I think there is actual crack in it as I wash my car two to three times a day now :lol).

UPP - awesome but do a search on it and you`ll see for your self.

I have not used their other line.
    You have activated my special ability....

Post Thanks / Like
    I got some of the spray wax, works great. It smells like a really good margarita. I think it`s cheaper than the new Meg`s spray at $18/gal.
    Teflon is for frying pans.

Post Thanks / Like
    i think hes talking about the detailing line.

the spray wax plus carnauba is an awesome QD for anything topped with a carnauba wax. Really restores the just waxed looked after a wash. Leaves the surface so slick.

the bazooka tire gloss is great too. Very Very shiney and no sling. One of my favorites.

Ive definatly been meaning to try out some new 4* pro line detailing products.

I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by 2drtahoez71

the bazooka tire gloss is great too. Very Very shiney and no sling. One of my favorites.

How often have you got to dress the tire?
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by 2drtahoez71
    :yeah I know the Ultimate line is pretty ultimately awesome but havent heard much about the pro detailing line. Probably good stuff also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by probegt
    :yeah I know the Ultimate line is pretty ultimately awesome but havent heard much about the pro detailing line. Probably good stuff also.
    Just a little history about Four Star Professional Series Detailing Products...

Our professional lineup is what our company has been built on since 1989. Long before we even had an internet store or offered "Ultimate" products like UPP and the rest of the Ultimate line we were selling our professional products from Tampa down to Ft. Meyers, Florida.

These are the products that I used when I owned and operated my mobile detailing business.

My first job here at Four Star was driving the Four Star box truck and delivering these products to new and used car dealerships, detail shops and body shops. Although I have moved on, our truck still runs the local route these days. Other companies may claim that their products are used by pros but our products really are used by pros here on the Florida suncoast. I was one of them.

High performance + low price = great value. Try them and you will agree.

Dwayne McPeeks
    Internet Sales Manager
    Premium Auto Care

Post Thanks / Like
    The sealant is the best all-around product I`ve used in its class (considering ease of use, appearance, price, and durability).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information