Post Thanks / Like

Where To Buy???`

Hi,

Wondering where all of you buy your suplies?

Thanks,

james

Post Thanks / Like
    You can buy your supplies Premium auto care.

Dwayne will be happy to help you.

Eric

Jayhawk fan.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I buy from several different suppliers and sometimes directly from the manufacturer. It depends on what Im getting.

What products exactly were you asking about?

I get my buffing compounds and polishes from a local body shop supplier. Its usually 3m and Meguiars from the local suppliers. I like it this way because they help me when I have a problem and will even drive out to my shop and deliver when I need it. I also like supporting a local business.

For my stuff like waxes and sealants I kinda shop around for whatever looks good. I find a gallon of liquid wax lasts me a long time, so does a tin of paste wax. A gallon of sealant lasts forever to so I kinda shop around when I get these and use whatever I find that suits me.

One place to shop of course is 4 Star here on this site. Another product line I like is High Temp. Anthony Orosco from the forum has turned me onto them and I get the stuff from www.topoftheline.com. I buy from One Grand too and they are first rate with quality and service.

I get my extractor solution, carpet shampoo, degreasers, spot treaters and such from a local chemical supplier that caters to janitorial and cleaning compaines. I find the quality is high and the price is cheap. Its a product line called Betco and they are very available in most towns if you go to a cleaning supplier.

One thing thats more important than the price is the quality of the product and mostly the service. Companies like Pro and Car Brite are respectable compaines that will come to your door and sell you everything you would ever need. Its worth considering using one of these guys if you have one nearby.

Best regards,
    John
    Buy the new jayhawks album!

Thread Information