Post Thanks / Like

Hello Everyone!!

I am new to the forums here in Detail City, I have been detailing cars and trucks for a while now and love every minute of it. Just recently I was approached about waxing a Fifth Wheel Motor Home, boy that is a differant ball game all in its self...I have come to realize.
    I did the fifth wheel with no problems at all and it turned out fantastick. Scince the finishing of that one a BUNCH more have rolled there way to me. How ever to make a long storry short, I am currently working on a 32ft Southwind, that has been waxed partially by a previous owner of it and the new owner is looking for me to get the old to match the new. LMAO The clear coat is gone from the previously waxed portion. There is no way in my power to restore the clear coat once its removed. Any one have any suggestions? I have beat my brain numb over this one. lol.
    Also i hear that scince a motor home has vinal lettering and stripes on it that 2 differant waxes must be used...one for the fiberglass shell and a differant type of wax for the vinal lettering. I have yet to stumble across a wax that i like the results on for the lettering. Any suggestions??

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Welcome to DC.
    Don`t have a clue as to how to handle your problem, just thought I would say hello.

Charles

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to DC, I would call an RV place and see what they are using. Chances are they are using an AIO (all in one) wax and polish combo, but that`s just a guess.
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like
    Quickly I just checked and Meguiars has a full lineup of wax`s and cleaners for boats and RV`s. Having said that Poorboys polish with Carnuba would be what I would try to start.
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok Thank You Beemerboy, I will do that and call some of the many RV places around. I preferr to use Meguiars I like the results I get from all there products. I will see what they have to say. Once again Thank you.

Thread Information