Thread: White Lightning

I'm just a man.
    Post Thanks / Like

White Lightning

Gave it a fairly thurough test today, and was very pleased. The only other APC I have experience with is Megs APC+ though. In every way I like the 4swl better though. The smell is far more nutral and isn`t nearly as harsh. It was gental enough to not get me concrned at all using it on anything, and at the same time it got out stains i never dreamed it would have. It worked nicely on the dash i cleaned leaving no residue or film. It worked wonders on the bottom plastic door moulding trim pieces too. Where it really seemed to shine though wasa in the carpet and apolstry. I`m am curretnly extractorless so I`ve been doing all my vehicles by hand, and all i can say is WOW! It worked as well as many true carpet cleaners do. I was very very pleased. As was the costomer. Thx four star, and thank you dwayne!

PS i also like the sprayer. It had the option of closed, jet, or mist. Worked very nicely unless you really wanted to aply a lot fast.
    The Koop Is BIZZZAAAK

Post Thanks / Like
    You are right Koop, the White Lightning is good stuff. I use it in various strengths for all my degreasing. It is awseome at breaking up greasy wheel dirt build up.

What dilution ratio do you use for carpets? I have used it full strength to take out tar on floor mats and the stuff just cuts right through the tar. Its awesome.

By the way the 4star carpet and upholstery shampoo rocks too. It leaves the carpet bright and fluffy and smells good too.

Matt

Post Thanks / Like
    Good..I used White Lightening for 1st time this past weekend and gave it a thumps up...Didn`t get to smell it...was outside...
    Will try it on carpets..
    jeff

I'm just a man.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`m not sure about the dilution actualy. I had dwayne send me a smple bottle. I believe it was 8oz to the full bottle. What ever that would equal. But i was carefull on every surface b4 I used it and it worked great everywhere so I didn`t mess with anthing. Another trick I used this weekend that I havn`t needed in a while was a blow gun! The floormats were generaly clean but were still full of dirt. I shook em out and scubed em up but still full of dirt so I hooked up the the ol` blow gun to the compressor and away the dirt flew. Felt like I was sandblasting my legs! But wow! the carpet looked new with that and a dose of 4swl.
    The Koop Is BIZZZAAAK

Thread Information