Post Thanks / Like

Hey There, I`m New

Hey there guys, I am new to DC and I just wanted to intorduce myself. My name is Scott and I live in SoCal and just wanted to say hey. I have an Expedition and I clean it all the time but I hear about this site through a friend so I figured Id check it out and get some helpful tips. Anyways, I just had a quick question, I just wanted to get a couple ideas of the ideal brands to use for my car and that are not to pricey. So any information would be helpful, I appreciate it. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Weclome to the forums Scott!

You`ll find out pretty quickly that there is always an answer to your questions on these boards.
    -Mike

Owner - Mike`s Car Wash & Detail

A New Standard of Excellence.

"Invest in a company that you know can be run by an idiot...because soon enough, it will be." ~Peter Lynch

Post Thanks / Like
    Scott

Welcome to DC.

Fro product I have found Poorboys stuff to be about the best priced product bar none to anything on the market.
    HIs link is on this site with a phone number, call Steve and he will be glad to get you what you are looking for and looking like a pro in no time!
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Boss_429
    Hi Scott,

:welcome to DC

Glad to have you aboard. Spend some time reading through the forums to get some ideas on where you want to go with your detailing, and then fire away with the questions.

As for brands........... There are lots of good ones. Poorboy`s, 4 Star`s Ultimate products, Meguiar`s, P21S products, Pinnacle, and many more. All of them, or combinations of various products from many of them will work great!

However, I agree with Beemerboy. As much as I like many different products from different companies, I find myself grabbing my Poorboy products more and more! They are just so easy to use, and produce great results!

Have fun.

Post Thanks / Like
    A little friendly advice. It`s helpful to perform a search before firing away with your questions. There`s a good chance someone else had the same question and you can read through the many threads we have posted out here. Either way you`ll always find some friendly advice.

Welcome to Detail City.
    The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price.

Practice makes "PERFECT" clean4u's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    :welcome Welcome to DC, this is the place to get all the info. you want to know I agree with 57chevy if you have a question do a search first. I catch myself sometimes asking a question takes already been ask!:beat but anyhow you will get alot of info here:google
    "A Clean Ride is a Happy Ride" To some its just a Ride!!!! So True!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to DC

join the party:dj have a few laughs :rolling and welcome to your new addiction :crazy

Eric

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the place everyone wishes they could find!

Speaking of Expy`s, here is one I did today---Full report in the Wolfgang`s Testing thread shortly to come.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey There, I'm New-dscf0095.jpg  
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good Nickc, thanks again to everyone for the answers. I appreciate the advice and look forward to learn alot more. Thanks again everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the family undertow

Great work Nick
    -Mike

Owner - Mike`s Car Wash & Detail

A New Standard of Excellence.

"Invest in a company that you know can be run by an idiot...because soon enough, it will be." ~Peter Lynch

Thread Information