Have any of yall ever written or submitted a press release to your local paper? As business is lagging for me I decided to try it. I`m a fairly good writer and they also edit the releases. It should come out in a week or so. Let me know what you think.

Tech Student Brings his Business to Yours.

Josh Combs may be new to Cookeville but he’s not new to auto detailing. He’s been detailing cars for several years and now he’s made that his business.
“Most people think washing and waxing their cars is all that’s necessary for good protection,” Josh says. “There is so much more that can be done and that’s what I specialize in.”
Josh also wants everyone to remember their car needs care even when the weather’s not nice. “Just because it’s going to rain in a day or two doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take care of your car’s finish. A well maintained car looks good even after it’s rained and it’s easier to clean next time. Cars that are well maintained inside and out get more when they’re resold. They often get five hundred to several thousands more at resale. Keeping your car clean often pays for itself when its time to sell.”
That’s where Josh comes in. He details cars right outside of your business, provided there’s electricity and water. He can even arrange to go to your house and detail your car there.
Josh Combs is currently a sop````re at Tennessee Tech and owner of Josh’s Auto Detail. He can be reached at (931) 698-4526.