Post Thanks / Like

PAC/Dwayne and Excellent Customer Service!!

I wanted to relate my most recent experience with Premium Auto Care and Dwayne. As always, he provided excellent customer service from the start. I say from the start because I placed my order for a couple small items and then one large item - the Vac-n-Blo on Wednesday, March 24th. Since the order was over $100.00, I got free shipping and the normal 10% discount.

Well, things weren`t quite as simple as they might at first appear. Dwayne was out of the sweepers! Ok, I felt an immediate wave of disappointment. I`d hoped to use it today, Saturday, April 3rd. I had plans. You know, the important kind - detailing plans!

Well, Dwayne says, not to worry, I have an idea. He tells me he can order it from the factory and have them drop-ship it to me. I said that was great. Well, the couple small items arrived on Monday, March 29th. They came directly from Premium Auto Care. I called Dwayne on Tuesday, the 3oth to ask if he might know about the sweeper, when I might expect it to arrive. He said I should probably have it by Thursday. He said to call him if it didn`t arrive by Thursday, the 1st. Friday morning at 9:00 I called Dwayne. He knew why I was calling. He gave no impression that he minded that I was calling about the sweeper again. I really appreciated that because I was beginning to feel like I was bugging him a little bit. This whole thing mind you was because the factory was behind schedule due to the high demand - it being spring and all.

Well, Dwayne said he`d check on it and get back to me. He did check on it and left me a private message on DC. I really appreciated that. It turned out the sweeper had not yet been shipped as they were really quite behind. In the message Dwayne left he said that it looked like I should get it by the middle or end of the following week. This was a problem for me as I am going out of town next Friday until Sunday. I just didn`t want to chance the sweeper arriving while I was not home for a couple days - sitting there on the front step for everyone to see. So I called Dwayne back and told him my story.

Now here is where it gets really good. Dwayne says, "I`ve got an idea. We just got our shipment of sweepers in. Why don`t I cancel the order at the factory and send you one of these". I said that would be great. Then I said, "Hey, how much to get it here by tomorrow, Saturday?". Well, Dwayne says, let me look that up. It was $73.00. I said - nah. Dwayne says, well, I can get it a little cheaper and I`ll split it with you. He did and I got my sweeper today!! And man did the wife give it a work out on her car! And I used it to blow the water off the truck, you know, the crevices and such. You would need to see the wife`s car to understand how badly I wanted it swept out today.

Anyway, I realize this post is a bit long, but the story was not a short one with only a few details to it.

This is what I call excellent service. Dwayne could easily have said, "Well, let me cancel the other order and ship one we just got in to you and you can get it next week". He did say that at first, but when I expressed how I really wanted it today, Dwayne went beyond what was called for in customer service, in my opinion, and gave me the five star treatment.

This is exactly why I will continue to place my orders with Dwayne as I have been since I joined Detail City.

Thank you Dwayne!

Sincerely,

Scott

P.S. Any chance you might start carrying something for tendonitis of the shoulder? I get that from detailing you know.
    If the wolf howls by the light of the moon in the dark of the night...

Post Thanks / Like
    go dwayne!!! awesome work dude!!
    Fasten Your Seat Belt! It helps keep the aliens from sucking you out of the car.

Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly why I never ever never ever never ever never (did I say never ever?) buy from anywhere else. You can search all over the web and maybe some items are a few cents or even bucks cheaper but when you get excellent customer service like that from Dwayne and PAC - they earn my business and my loyalty. If more companies operated like Dwayne the world would be a much better place.
    You have activated my special ability....

Post Thanks / Like
    Dwayne, Steve, Ranney, Aaron at Edge......doing business with guys instead of companies. Ah`m lovin it.
    Dream big and be willing to do the work to get there.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can also post now too, having used the Vac-n-Blo, that I love it. I was using a Rigid shop-vac type of sweeper. I hated it for doing the truck and car; it was great for other things though. The hose was too big and stiff, and I had to drag it around being careful not to scrape the side of the truck or car. Well, this is small and light-weight and man it is powerful too. I honestly am glad I got it and it`s now part of my personal detailing stock. My next big-item purchase is the PC. I just have to slowly talk the wife into it. It`s not that easy getting her excited about a porter cable. But she does like the sweeper, so maybe...
    If the wolf howls by the light of the moon in the dark of the night...

Post Thanks / Like
    QUOTE:

P.S. Any chance you might start carrying something for tendonitis of the shoulder? I get that from detailing you know

I believe the cure you are looking for is the PC. That should help tremendously. KUDOS, to Dwayne. Good customer service is truly hard to find nowadays!

Post Thanks / Like
    dwayne,is a straight shooter,he seems to be threre am and pm.i was able to add to an order before it was shipped by email.great service
    wax on,wipe off zen wax again
    no camera here,just my own experiences .observations and opinions.

"I never met a man who thought his thinking was faulty!" M. Montaigne

Thread Information