Post Thanks / Like

first little green use

Fired up my new Little Green Machine (with heat) this afternoon. I misted the carpets and seats with a 1:30 mixture of AutoMagic EZ Clean HD and water. Did a section at a time. When scrubbing the misted cleaner, it didn`t seem to do much "cleaning" or foaming. End result looked clean though. Extracted water seemed moderately dirty.

The Little Green performed well enough, but it left the upholstery and carpets a bit on the damp side. I also did not seem to get all the cleaner back out. Water never really ran clear. I agree with most on the forum that it is good for home and personal use. Get something better if you intend to detail interiors on a regular basis.
    2000 Silverado Ext Cab Z71
    Lt Pewter

In Exile
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: first little green use

Originally posted by rtbrick
    Fired up my new Little Green Machine (with heat) this afternoon. I misted the carpets and seats with a 1:30 mixture of AutoMagic EZ Clean HD and water. Did a section at a time. When scrubbing the misted cleaner, it didn`t seem to do much "cleaning" or foaming. End result looked clean though. Extracted water seemed moderately dirty.

The Little Green performed well enough, but it left the upholstery and carpets a bit on the damp side. I also did not seem to get all the cleaner back out. Water never really ran clear. I agree with most on the forum that it is good for home and personal use. Get something better if you intend to detail interiors on a regular basis.
    The EZ Clean isn`t a "foaming" cleaner although if you scrub it enough and hit it with the hot water it will suds up sometimes. As you noticed, it still works well without foam.

Try going over your upholstery and carpets with a Shop Vac after you`ve extracted with the Little Green, it helps get the remaining water out.

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    exactly what Biff said, take out the shop vac suck out more water and put the truck in the sun with the windows cracked a little(not wide open)
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Thread Information