Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Who is the Whaler?

Just out of curiousity, who is the Whaler in Rabbi`s avatar?

Charles

Post Thanks / Like
    remember ghostbusters (not sure which one) - I think it is staypuff without the makeup :lol :rolling

Eric

The Whaler Loves Detail City rabbi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    He is the Behemoth of the Beach! The Men`s Threat and the Women`s Pet!The Master of Machismo! The Dream of all Damsels! The Bentley of Brutes! Need I go on? Rick
    "I`m staying out of it."

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the Whaler once wrestled in the WWF. The guy was called `the Earthquake`(really).

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think when people lose weight then he is the guy who finds it. He is kind of like a Mobile Fat Storage Facility with a mullet. :LOLOL
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think he is a real life "mullet model".

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by rabbi
    He is the Behemoth of the Beach! The Men`s Threat and the Women`s Pet!The Master of Machismo! The Dream of all Damsels! The Bentley of Brutes! Need I go on? Rick
    Yep.
    That`s who he is to you, but who is he in reality.
    He evidently is a real person. Probably has a name. Probably has a home, family and friends. Maybe even has some interest in detailing.

Charles

Post Thanks / Like
    Could he be the "True Fuzz"???????????????
    http://www.detailcity.com/forums/sho...&threadid=2103

Hope this doesn`t get me banned
    It`s what you learn after you know it all that counts ... John Wooden

Obsessive Compulsive Detailer Jngrbrdman's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by kimwallace
    http://www.detailcity.com/forums/sho...&threadid=2103

Hope this doesn`t get me banned

BWAHAHAHHAHAH!! You know..... that is probably true. I catch a hint of a freshly oiled axe being swung through the air so I think you might have hit a nerve with that one.
    ~ ~ www.OCDetails.com ~ ~
    Faster isn`t better. BETTER is better no matter how long it takes.

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by CharlesW
    Yep.
    That`s who he is to you, but who is he in reality.
    He evidently is a real person. Probably has a name. Probably has a home, family and friends. Maybe even has some interest in detailing.

Charles
    Charles he`s real, but Whaler is his name, only the great outdoors like a beach is big enough to house him, family can`t stand him since he can`t reach most areas to wash:fart , and friends are always at a distance :rolling

no.... but maybe three of him...bawahahahhahahahaha
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by kimwallace
    ooooooooooh..... I felt that one. Lucky for me that I am smooth and don`t get flustered too easily. :naughty

Post Thanks / Like
    Who indeed is the whaler? Who is this mysterious man to appear from out of obscurity into the limelight of Detail City. Indeed, one might even say, forced upon the community of detailing magicians and artists. So the question on everyone`s mind is "Who is this Whaler?".

Not much is really known about the Whaler. At first glance, preferrably from a distance, he might strike one as a type of Hamlet in a Shakesperian play. Indeed, the whole world would need to be his stage!

Some, whispering in dark alleyways contend he might be a super hero. Some rumors to that affect have been circling the underground world in recent months. No proof has been forthcoming, but still there are those that believe. Though it should be noted that no one claims to have seen the Whaler in donned cape actually gaining flight!

The again, some find the mysterious nature to lend itself to the secret agent theory. Shaken, but not stirred (in the Whaler`s case it would be excessive and prolonged shaking).

So we have our rumors and theories. We have our inuendos spoken behind the Whaler`s back (which isn`t hard to do considering that leaves plenty of room in which to work). But nevertheless, we have no concrete proof of anything or any hard facts to support anything, implied or otherwise.

Thus, we are left to wonder. This mysterious man to burst (no pun intended) upon the scene leaves us in a quandry. But it seems to be the Whaler`s way. Perhaps it has always been so with him since he was but a small child (if ever was such the case).

But should it be any other way really? Is not the mystique, the flare of the mullet, the way in which he sports his swimsuite (ok, maybe not that) but isn`t this what draws others to him? Isn`t this what makes the Whaler the Whaler afterall! Does he not make for a commanding presense on the beach! Is he not his own sand castle (at least a castle).

No, I believe it is far better for us mere mortals to not know just who this Whaler really is, nor where he hails from, nor where he goes when the sun sets. Some mysteries are better left as a mystery.

But who knows, perhaps the whaler might surprise us all and weigh in on this matter himself! I should think he can do this easily enough if he so chooses - weigh in that is!
    If the wolf howls by the light of the moon in the dark of the night...

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by keeotee
    Who indeed is the whaler? Who is this mysterious man to appear from out of obscurity into the limelight of Detail City. Indeed, one might even say, forced upon the community of detailing magicians and artists. So the question on everyone`s mind is "Who is this Whaler?".

Not much is really known about the Whaler. At first glance, preferrably from a distance, he might strike one as a type of Hamlet in a Shakesperian play. Indeed, the whole world would need to be his stage!

Some, whispering in dark alleyways contend he might be a super hero. Some rumors to that affect have been circling the underground world in recent months. No proof has been forthcoming, but still there are those that believe. Though it should be noted that no one claims to have seen the Whaler in donned cape actually gaining flight!

The again, some find the mysterious nature to lend itself to the secret agent theory. Shaken, but not stirred (in the Whaler`s case it would be excessive and prolonged shaking).

So we have our rumors and theories. We have our inuendos spoken behind the Whaler`s back (which isn`t hard to do considering that leaves plenty of room in which to work). But nevertheless, we have no concrete proof of anything or any hard facts to support anything, implied or otherwise.

Thus, we are left to wonder. This mysterious man to burst (no pun intended) upon the scene leaves us in a quandry. But it seems to be the Whaler`s way. Perhaps it has always been so with him since he was but a small child (if ever was such the case).

But should it be any other way really? Is not the mystique, the flare of the mullet, the way in which he sports his swimsuite (ok, maybe not that) but isn`t this what draws others to him? Isn`t this what makes the Whaler the Whaler afterall! Does he not make for a commanding presense on the beach! Is he not his own sand castle (at least a castle).

No, I believe it is far better for us mere mortals to not know just who this Whaler really is, nor where he hails from, nor where he goes when the sun sets. Some mysteries are better left as a mystery.

But who knows, perhaps the whaler might surprise us all and weigh in on this matter himself! I should think he can do this easily enough if he so chooses - weigh in that is!
    Nah, I wasn`t looking for all that. I just wondered who he really was.
    I`m kinda slow, but I finally figured out that you guys don`t have any idea.

Charles

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    :yeah :rolling
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate to do this to you all, but I have no choice. The Whale Mullet has been parading around thinking that he is smooth long enough. It is time to remind him what lies beneath that censored sign.

"The Pimpley-Ass Whale Mullet comes from the same family as the blue whale and humback whale, but the migratory patterns are quite different. This species occasionally surfaces from the depths of our oceans and attempts to blend in with humans. You see, they have primal needs that can`t be met in the deep sea environment below. Some of these needs include (but are not limited to): Eating as much greasy fast food as possible, assaulting us with butt crack smell in random places like elevators, driving around in really small cars, staring at children causing them to cry or have nightmares, and finally, appearing as guests on bad American talk shows (i.e. Jerry Springer) where they discuss pathetic subject matter such as "My wife likes me to bark like a dog".

Before entering back into the ocean, the Pimpley-Ass Whale Mullet likes to pop their zits on the sand in hopes of attracting a mate b4 they return to sea.

* As you can see, the Mullestache is present. (And sexy as ever)"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information