Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ex-p

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks awd330. I appreciate you doing that. I guess I will just have to order some EX also. You guys sure are twisting my arm! As soon as Natty`s is available I think I will have the whole line of products from everyone and I haven`t even started detailing yet. Oh well you can never have to much of a good thing! Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by 89GTA
    Thanks awd330. I appreciate you doing that. I guess I will just have to order some EX also. You guys sure are twisting my arm! As soon as Natty`s is available I think I will have the whole line of products from everyone and I haven`t even started detailing yet. Oh well you can never have to much of a good thing! Thanks again
    89GTA - I don`t think the casual observer would notice any difference between EX-P with Natty`s or S100. If you want to get some more products just to experiment, or have fun, that`s fine. But, please don`t think that it`s necessary to have every possible combination of products on hand to produce a great looking finish. Most of the look is the result of technique, not product. If a surface is badly prepped, it doesn`t matter what topper you choose to use. It still won`t look good.

Post Thanks / Like
    :yeah

Eric

Post Thanks / Like
    89GTA, You`ve got Mail!
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Boss_429
    Originally posted by awd330
    89GTA - I don`t think the casual observer would notice any difference between EX-P with Natty`s or S100. If you want to get some more products just to experiment, or have fun, that`s fine. But, please don`t think that it`s necessary to have every possible combination of products on hand to produce a great looking finish. Most of the look is the result of technique, not product. If a surface is badly prepped, it doesn`t matter what topper you choose to use. It still won`t look good.
    89GTA,

I agree with awd330................ keep it simple at first. Trust me, if you go with EX-P/Natty`s or EX-P/S100 ............ your vehicle will look great! If you go with EX/Natty`s or EX/S100............ your vehicle will look great!

Keep in mind that the prep (paint cleaning/polishing) will be the key to the success of either, or any combo! Too many people who jump into detailing overlook this, and worry to much about "the shinniest wax"............... However, it usually doesn`t take them long to figure out how important the prep is!

Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by awd330
    If you want to get some more products just to experiment, or have fun, that`s fine. But, please don`t think that it`s necessary to have every possible combination of products on hand to produce a great looking finish.
    Who said that?? :beat

I have it all (well, almost, my EX-P hasn`t arrived yet )

I agree tho, that with the right prep, the final step is of less importance, at least in the short term. :jump

I only start fouling around with waxes or sealants or whatever is going to be the finish after the surface looks good enough for me, and so I have to preserve it by toping it
    Portuguese details detalhe.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone for your input. This place rocks!!:mohawk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information