Thread: EX vs NXT?

Post Thanks / Like

EX vs NXT?

hey peeps, i was wondering, which sealent do you prefer better? i was thinking of using EX-P folllowed by Nattys, however, most of the time i wont have any time to allow the EX-P to cure, so i just have to bring it down a step. now i was thinking, should i use the NXT wax or the EX (with canuba)? can someone tell me the advantages/disadvantages of both? tnanks
    The best comment of my life.......

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Post Thanks / Like
    I have felt that if you are going to definately use a Carnauba topper such as Natty`s then you may as well us EX since it already has some Carnauba in it

My L5-S1 is killing me! wifehatescar's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought EX and EXP "cure" in a bout the same time?
    We can rebuild him. We have the capability to make the world’s first bionic man. Better than he was before. Better Stronger Faster

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by wifehatescar
    I thought EX and EXP "cure" in a bout the same time?
    Yes, they do. I think the above comments were based on the assumption that Zesty-man would not need to top EX or NXT with a paste wax to get the "carnauba look".

Post Thanks / Like
    What I`ve done is to put on a couple coats of sealant and then a coat of EX. Today I`m putting on a coat of liquid souveran. So I end up with a couple coats of sealant topped with EX and finally topped with a pure carbauba. This is of course over a period of a few weekends.
    If the wolf howls by the light of the moon in the dark of the night...

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by keeotee
    What I`ve done is to put on a couple coats of sealant and then a coat of EX. Today I`m putting on a coat of liquid souveran. So I end up with a couple coats of sealant topped with EX and finally topped with a pure carbauba. This is of course over a period of a few weekends.

ah, now my question is, do you do this for a customer`s car? you see, i would have no problem going with EX-P/NXT followed by natty`s on my families` car, but i dont think its possible to do that with a customers car, considering it wont be around the next day, to apply a coat of nattys. now do you sorta understand what im trying to say?
    The best comment of my life.......

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Thread Information