Thread: Hand glaze ??

Post Thanks / Like

Hand glaze ??

Is a hand glaze a real liquid watery type of product ?? Kind of a wipe on , let haze and wipe off ??

Who make`s a good hand glaze to use ??

Between what step`s is the best to use it ? It seem`s the stuff I used I`ve tried in different way`s before sealing after sealing , between waxes and it has worked well in all application`s.

The reason I`m asking is that I got 2 free bottle`s of Adams Brilliance to try out and was really impressed how it worked and ease of use,but looking for a comparable or better product and cheaper.

Your thought`s ??

The Whaler Loves Detail City rabbi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used Meg`s #7 ShowCar Glaze after P21S paint cleaner and before P21S Carnuba Wax. Really liked the way it looked. To me it looked wetter than just the paint cleaner and the wax. how I used it was this. I did a section at a time. Then went over it lightly with a terrycloth still leaving some residue on the section. I did the entire car this way. Section by section. Once I was completely finished I went back over the car with a microfiber. Still leaving a wet oily look. I have Adam`s Brilliance but haven`t used it yet. Nick of Georgia is patiently waiting for my opinion of the Adam`sproduct line.Hope to use it soon as I told him I`ll let him know what I think of Adam`s products. Nick is a very big fan of Adam`s products. If you`re not familiar with Nick`s work well let me tell you he is outstanding and gets amazing results from Adam`s products.
    Last edited by rabbi; 06-27-2004 at 01:12 AM.
    "I`m staying out of it."

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve been using Souveran lately and I love the look on my black 350Z. What glaze would you guys recomend using under Souveran? Is there something that works especially well with Souveran or will any good glaze do?
    2003 Nissan 350Z Touring - Super Black - 6MT
    "Most legit people I know, they`d go a hundred miles out of their way not to make eye contact with me" - Tony Soprano

The Whaler Loves Detail City rabbi's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My friend used Meg`s #7 under P21S on his black car and his jaw dropped. He wants to try Souveran Paste over #7 next weekend.
    "I`m staying out of it."

Boss_429
    Originally posted by TheSopranos16
    I`ve been using Souveran lately and I love the look on my black 350Z. What glaze would you guys recomend using under Souveran? Is there something that works especially well with Souveran or will any good glaze do?
    If you want a dedicated glaze under Souveran on a black vehicle I would use either Meguiar`s #81 (Pro hand polish), Vanillia Moose, or One Grands Omega Glaze.

Although not a glaze, I`ve found that a coat or two of Trade Secret carnauba under Souveran is awesome.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the way Vanilla Moose looks on black. Especially when topped with Souveran.

Post Thanks / Like
    who else sells vanilla moose besides specialty motoring?
    2003 Nissan 350Z Touring - Super Black - 6MT
    "Most legit people I know, they`d go a hundred miles out of their way not to make eye contact with me" - Tony Soprano

Post Thanks / Like
    Ranney at Pakshak also sells Clearkote products.

I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got my clearkote twins from Ranney . vanilla moose`s my fav product and it even looks good on white, you`ll like it. contact Ranney directly if you get it from him
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Chadwick's Auto Detailing membim's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used Vanilla Moose on my black bimmer for the first time this weekend and I personally think it`s a great product. Made my paint very wet looking and it`s very easy to use.

Post Thanks / Like
    As my good friend Rabbi said, I am a big fan of Adam`s Brilliance glaze. It goes on and off easier than any glaze, or wax for that matter, than I have ever used. There is talc into there so it buffs off extremely easy, and dries in a matter of seconds, however, there is no dust! I`m a big fan of using it on windows also, it leaves a sweet streak free shine, better than just using a window cleaner. It acts like RainX on there too, but doesn`t haze up when the humidy is high.

As for the paint, it really replenishes the nutrients to the clear coat and just makes it shine like crazy. I usually top Brilliance with Adam`s Butter Wax afterwards.
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

I'll figure it out....
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Nickc0844,

I`m beginning tohear some very nice things about Adam`s as well. I think I will be trying some out very soon as well.

As for glazes, I`ve found that Mother`s Sealant Glaze 3m`s Pnk Fill N Glaze and the Imperrial Hand work quite nicely. Not really a big fan of the Meguire`s though. Just can`t seem to get the hang of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Adam`s is a very good company with some fine products!! The Mother glaze is decent, but a little achy to get off. 3M`s name says it all "All filler". I like Meg`s #7, but it too is a PITA to remove, even with the new method of removal.
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Chadwick's Auto Detailing membim's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vanilla Moose.

Thread Information