Two weeks ago I picked up a PC 7424 on e-bay for $25.00 It needed a new power cord So I broght it over to a local service center where a friend of mine works....He gave it a once over replaced the power cord and some other parts and only charged me for the parts so another $20.00 and I was ready to rock and roll! A practicly brand new PC for $45.00 (Not a bad deal in my book)

Next I placed an order for a new backing plate and pads from Proper Auto Care. Where I bought (1 Yellow Cutting Pad, 2 White Polishing pads, and 1 Grey Finishing pad)

Saturday I detailed the exterior of my car. It was a dream it was a piece of cake to do. I think having the PC gives you the energy to do the job the right way. IE: taking the extra time to do the Door Jams, and the trunk ledge ect..

The steps I used.

I didn`t clay becasue the car was very clean to begin with.

SSR1
PP

The car came out beautiful...I think its better than when I bought it BUT.... After the detail I took a step back and i noticed this streaking(for lack of a better word) but it really wasn`t. It was more like you could see where the outside edge of the pad was on every pass! But this was only on the waxing step with the #26. Am I doing something wrong?

I also wasn`t able to remove ALL of my swirling! I think that I could have used a more abrasive product but I figured with the Poorboys Detail day coming up shortly that It would probably be best if I left well enough alone and wait for the opertunity to learn from the pros!