Thread: New Deck!!!

Post Thanks / Like

New Deck!!!

i bet rite now youre thinking that im one spoiled kid.....well, its a really long story of how i got my new radio.......

after i got my lisense, i took my grandma`s car, and my dad had to take this really crappy truck to work. however, his truck has no radio, so it was driving him nuts. finally, he decided to visit his friends at island sound to see what radios they have. they told him that they would give him a 200 dollar radio in trade for some tools. these were my dads exact words... "are you crazy????? that thing is probably worth more than my truck". so anyways, he went to me, and made this proposal to me. he would take the radio i have in my car rite now, and i would get a new radio (used actually) in my car. VERY GOOD DEAL. so anyways, it took a couple hours to do, however its all worth it. now i have better sound quality than my friends, along with bigger bass. its sorta funny, you see this nice radio in a really crappy car. what i like about this radio is that i can take the face off anytime i want. so if im in a bad neighborhood, i can take the radio with me. ill probably end up doing this everyday at school, because i love my deck and i dont want anyone stealing it (my car has no alarm....). now the next thing i wanna get is a couple new speakers. however, my dad and i agreeded that i may as well just blow out my old speakers first, instead of just "trashing" them. man, my sound is like BOOM BOOM. very fun

heres a couple pics, sorry for the glare, i was in the sun at the time.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The best comment of my life.......

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Post Thanks / Like
    nice angle. now when i visit ranney, i can be proud of something in my car. his car may be bigger, faster, cleaner, brighter, slicker, shinner, manlier, and maybe more fuel efficient, but hopefully i have a better deck than him....... ranney, i hope this doesnt inspire you to install some huge subwoofers and amps in your 4runner
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The best comment of my life.......

"Just because something is on sale, doesn`t mean that you have to buy it. " awd330

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d recommend an ipod too!

Thread Information