Help, I wanna be a proton
    Post Thanks / Like

First Pass Auto drying

Has anyone used one of these? and what do you think[http://www.carwashwarehouse.com/TECFP12.php]
    I have used the California Water blade, but it is really only great for windows. What do you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a guy that lives on my block that uses one. Its a white car so its hard to see if its doing a great job. My thoughts are that it might scratch that car, I perfer towels soft cotton ones
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Car Detailing Whore
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ive used the water blade in the past to help speed things up. However, since I started learning about MF, im just going to use a good, big, high absorbancy towel to dry a car.

Those blades only have to get nicked ever so slightly, and boom, you will think the Keebler elves are ice skating on your car.
    http://tassadar.ezekial.net

I'm just a man.
    Post Thanks / Like
    First pass is simply a bad ripp off of the CWB. I`ve used both. CWB is farr better. Also i`ve used the CWB for years and I`ve only had a couple problems. That was because the paint just came out of the booth and was ultra soft though.
    The Koop Is BIZZZAAAK

Post Thanks / Like
    I love my CWB, along with a chemical resitant chamois, and and MF to finish things up.

But after a good drying, what products does anybody recommend for bug and tar removal?

I'm just a man.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good question rogden21. But could you please post a new thread to ask it. We have been having a lot of problems lately with people getting off topic. We`ve recieced numerous complaints so we are trying to keep it to a minimum. Please feel free to start you`re own thread.
    The Koop Is BIZZZAAAK

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: First Pass Auto drying

Originally posted by Scooter
    Has anyone used one of these? and what do you think[http://www.carwashwarehouse.com/TECFP12.php]
    I have used the California Water blade, but it is really only great for windows. What do you think?
    Scooter...first here`s a messege from Chuck.(Coastal Eddie)..
    Quote" Please stop whining about not getting credit for finding stuff" lol

I have had them for many years and love them ...they are softer and yet much stronger than the CWB....I use them on paint , windows and have one in each of my showers...they never nick like the CWB and are meant to be pulled...read the direction on the CWB and it tells you to push the water...the little nib on the CWB can get caught in jambs...never with the First Pass...
    I was the one who mentioned it to Chuck and of course he contacted you...thank you very much...I have sold thousands of them and lost my contact...

Another use her in the NorthEast is for snow removal...I use them to get the heavy snow and can get it within a half inch of the surface without dragging it across the paint while fozen...

Chuch wanted you to know he`s very grateful and ordered 5 of them...I will probably get a few cases
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Help, I wanna be a proton
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chuck and I are very good friends. He told me you were looking for one as well so I thought I would get some opinions on it and let you know what I found. Boy that steak he promised me is going to taste good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Best way to dry a car I.M.O, is the Water Sprite found at Napa.

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Tassadar
    Ive used the water blade in the past to help speed things up. However, since I started learning about MF, im just going to use a good, big, high absorbancy towel to dry a car.

Those blades only have to get nicked ever so slightly, and boom, you will think the Keebler elves are ice skating on your car.
    Haha thats possible I tried it before also it works good on windows and roofs and stuff But I perfer to sheet the water off with the hose then dry with a MF.
    www.exotiXboard.com

Thread Information