Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Wolfgang - First impressions

I like this stuff! I used the Pre-wax Polish Enhancer and the Deep Gloss Sealant on my Oxford II metallic Z3. That`s a dark emerald green metallic for those who do not have the BMW color code words memorized. Prepped over the weekend and Monday with washing, IP on some scratched areas, FP overall.

Both products smell pleasantly - reminds me of a faint lemon scent. Could not be easier to use. Wipe on, Wipe off. Let it sit or not - wipes right off. I did not notice any difference under my garage lights between the look whether waiting or not. Mostly, I applied by hand and removed with a MF. :cool

I`m particularly impressed with the Polish Enhancer. I had planned to do a three way comparison on my hood with AIO and 3M IHG. However, I was so impressed with the Wolfgang PE, I did almost the entire hood, leaving only a fender for AIO. PE brought out the metallic flakes and the green color very nicely. :mohawk The AIO treated area looks a little bluish by comparison. Weird term but it`s the best description I have.

PE appears to have a few fillers - I have a few tiny tiny stone nicks. PE filled them in nicely. On my mostly sanded out etched spots, PE minimized the remaining etching. On most of the hood, I removed with a MF bonnet on my PC at a speed of 3. Loved it. Seemed to give it a tad more pop! It gummed up the bonnet pretty quickly though. I think I should have waited a little longer for it to haze more. Overall: A+ :beer

On the Deep Gloss Paint Sealant - in this light I couldn`t see where it added any pop or shine to the PE. Maybe in better light I can see a difference. It was a breeze to apply and remove. I did half the car with it. I used s100 on the other half. Again I can tell no difference in the garage lights.

Here`s a pict of the hood. Sorry my camera can`t get the green color in this light. So it looks black
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fasten Your Seat Belt! It helps keep the aliens from sucking you out of the car.

Post Thanks / Like
    here`s a shot with the s100 over the PE
    Fasten Your Seat Belt! It helps keep the aliens from sucking you out of the car.

Post Thanks / Like
    The AIO treated area looks a little bluish by comparison. Weird term but it`s the best description I have.
    Here it is exactly what I think of AIO on my dark green Volvo! :beer

Good review, I`ll be able to try it soon too, toghether with the new EX-P and Zaino.
    Portuguese details detalhe.net

Post Thanks / Like
    Dalmore,

Looks deep and reflective...
    I can`t wait to try out!
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks great! Good review too. I`m hoping to try it out Saturday on the wife`s red car.
    If the wolf howls by the light of the moon in the dark of the night...

Post Thanks / Like
    more shots - and it shows me that I need to clean/polish/wax a little lower than I do!!

This is the Wolfgang High Gloss Sealant side of the car in the morning sun. See it really is Green!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the s100 side of the car in the morning sun. Not sure how much is the lighting, camera angle or what but it`s not as shiney and greeen in this pict as the Wolfgang HGS side. Again, I need to clean a little lower.

Post Thanks / Like
    My last shot - this of the s100 side of the hood. The same shot of the HGS side was not in focus.

The lower left is my newbieness and some haze I missed when buffing out the s100. Also is this shot is the 2.5 inch wide etched spot that I wetsanded. I can see it and some of you eagle eyes might spot it but it`s not so noticable now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks good - man always always loved the Z3`s ; - )
    You have activated my special ability....

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks great and thanks for the review mine should be here today. I`m going to use it on my wifes BMW, I have been waiting for this and have not done anything to the car in a month so this should be a great test.

Again Thanks!:google
    Old Enough To Know Better, Too Stupid To Care....

Dave`s Detailing
    Sonoma County, CA

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the review Dalmore. I am also hoping to try this product on my son`s 96 Grand Cherokee.

Thread Information