Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

How To Be Really Annoying:

Disclaimer: You`re really on your own if you actually do any of these things...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Produce a rental video consisting entirely of dire FBI copy warnings.

Sew anti-theft detector strips into people`s backpacks.

Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".

Order a side of pork rinds with your filet mignon.

Dress only in clothes colored Hunter`s Orange.

Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.

Wear your pants backwards.

Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints by the cash register.

Begin all your sentences with "ooh la la!"

Steal a large quantity of orange traffic cones and reroute whole streets.

Tie jingle bells to all your clothes.

Repeat everything someone says, as a question.

Light road flares on a birthday cake.

Wander around the restaurant, asking other diners for their parsley.

Demand that everyone address you as "Conquistador".

As much as possible, skip rather than walk.

Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One".

Stand over someone`s shoulder, mumbling, as they read.

Name your dog "Dog".

Ask people what gender they are.

Reply to everything someone says with "that`s what YOU think."

Routinely handcuff yourself to furniture, informing the curious that you don`t want to fall off "in case the big one comes".

While making presentations, occasionally bob your head like a parakeet.

Lie obviously about trivial things such as the time of day.

Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.

Leave your Christmas lights up and lit until September.

Chew on pens that you`ve borrowed.

Sit in your front yard pointing a hair dryer at passing cars to see if they slow down.

Finish all your sentences with the words "in accordance with prophesy".

Incessantly recite annoying phrases, such as "sticky wicket isn`t cricket."

Scuff your feet on a dry, shaggy carpet and seek out victims.

Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself."

Boss_429
    That`s really annoying!

Founder Poorboy's World Poorboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Start every sentence with "you can`t tell me" ....that way you get no repsonses
    life is short ..do it while you can

e-mail info@poorboysworld.com

Practice makes "PERFECT" clean4u's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thats really annoying:brick
    "A Clean Ride is a Happy Ride" To some its just a Ride!!!! So True!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Look just to the left or right when speaking directly with someone.

Don`t finish your sentences but start new ones (I drive some guy at work absolutely nuts with this one, but then I really ).

Honk your horn repeatedly when you`re first in line at a stop light and the only people around are those behind you.

Ask people you know well at work completely silly questions like... do you still drive that white SUV? When you know they know you know they never had a white SUV.
    If the wolf howls by the light of the moon in the dark of the night...

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol keeotee!

Ask people if the noises in your head are bothering them.

Put down your window at a stop light and signal for the other driver to do the same (as though you have something important to say). Then, as soon as they put their`s down, roll yours up. People get suprisingly angry.
    "Aerodynamics are for people who don`t know how to build engines" - Enzo Ferrari

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Rosso Scuderia
    Lol keeotee!

Ask people if the noises in your head are bothering them.

Put down your window at a stop light and signal for the other driver to do the same (as though you have something important to say). Then, as soon as they put their`s down, roll yours up. People get suprisingly angry.

HAHAHA! Those are some of the msot ingenius ideas ive heard up to date.

Time to try em out!
    -Mike

Owner - Mike`s Car Wash & Detail

A New Standard of Excellence.

"Invest in a company that you know can be run by an idiot...because soon enough, it will be." ~Peter Lynch

Post Thanks / Like
    Note:...if you ever want to get rid of a annoying person, while talking to them, stare at a point in the middle of their forehead..don`t look into their eyes.....works every time...try it:crazy
    "Be right in, honey...I`m almost done!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Okay my turn -

In every converstaion respond - "You could be right, but I don`t think so..."

Randomly tap people on the shoulder and say "Can you believe the McRib is back/gone?" (this depends of course if it is back or gone).

Always answer your telephone "Domino`s Pizza, this is tasha speaking how can I help you?"

When riding in elevators ask the other person (or one of the other people) to push the stop button becuase you really like the song playing (even better when there is no music).

Every place you go when you enter a new structure say "You know an earthquake would flatten this place and kill everyone in it.."

Begin every sentance with "I was talking to my good friend Mya Angelou"
    You have activated my special ability....

Post Thanks / Like
    I`m not sure this is annoying, though I would imagine it would be once the phone sales person found out you were just kidding - which he will when you tell them...

True story. I was at my parents one time and they weren`t home, phone rang, I answered and the saleman started into his pitch. I stopped him and said "Ah, look, I don`t live here. I was robbing the place, the phone rang so I thought I would answer it.".

If you really want to annoy someone... another true story. I stayed with my cousin for a while some years back and he kept getting all these wrong number calls. Some cute sounding young woman called and asked for some guy by name.

So... I said, "Just a sec". And then I called his name. Of course he didn`t live there and I had no idea who he was. I laid the phone down and after a couple minutes I yelled "Hey, you gonna answer the phone or what!". I waited another minute or two and picked the phone up and listened. This girl was getting really ticked off at this guy. So I sat the phone down, stepped back a couple feet and yelled "Would you please get the phone - it`s for you". Picked the phone back up and listened and oh sheez this guy was going to be in big trouble when he next met up with this woman. I wouldn`t want to be him. She was annoyed!
    If the wolf howls by the light of the moon in the dark of the night...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: How To Be Really Annoying:

Quote Originally Posted by keeotee
    Look just to the left or right when speaking directly with someone.

Don`t finish your sentences but start new ones (I drive some guy at work absolutely nuts with this one, but then I really ).

Honk your horn repeatedly when you`re first in line at a stop light and the only people around are those behind you.

Ask people you know well at work completely silly questions like... do you still drive that white SUV? When you know they know you know they never had a white SUV.
    I have seen people honk the horn at stoplights when the light was slow in changing.

Hail the power of Quattro audiboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

When a telemarketer calls, sound really interested at first and make them say their whole sales pitch. When they are done, tell them that you weren`t paying attention and ask if they could repeat themselves. Repeat until they hang up.

When an annoying person is talking to you and you want to get them to stop, make a "meow" sound right in the middle of what they`re trying to say. You can either act like you didn`t do it, or look around the area for a cat. Either one is really wierd and will annoy them in return.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Post Thanks / Like

that list is hilarious thanks for the revival, im gonna have to hsare some of those!

I'm FloridaNative on AG Jen@autogeek's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by keeotee
    I`m not sure this is annoying, though I would imagine it would be once the phone sales person found out you were just kidding - which he will when you tell them...

True story. I was at my parents one time and they weren`t home, phone rang, I answered and the saleman started into his pitch. I stopped him and said "Ah, look, I don`t live here. I was robbing the place, the phone rang so I thought I would answer it.".

If you really want to annoy someone... another true story. I stayed with my cousin for a while some years back and he kept getting all these wrong number calls. Some cute sounding young woman called and asked for some guy by name.

So... I said, "Just a sec". And then I called his name. Of course he didn`t live there and I had no idea who he was. I laid the phone down and after a couple minutes I yelled "Hey, you gonna answer the phone or what!". I waited another minute or two and picked the phone up and listened. This girl was getting really ticked off at this guy. So I sat the phone down, stepped back a couple feet and yelled "Would you please get the phone - it`s for you". Picked the phone back up and listened and oh sheez this guy was going to be in big trouble when he next met up with this woman. I wouldn`t want to be him. She was annoyed!

Oh that poor guy!! I feel so sorry for him. I have one. I don`t like to think of myself as "annoying" I prefer the term "practical joker" which is probably the same thing but the second label makes me feel better. Our Thanksgiving tradition in my house growing up was always to eat like pigs and then lay down on the couches and watch a movie and fall asleep. (We actually thought this was a good tradition ) One year we had finished the feast and my brother and I were settling in on the couches for the movie while our mother was sitting on the floor going through the movie titles that she had. We chose one and she grabs the VHS to pop it in the VCR. Now, me being the spawn of the damned that I am, see the VCR remote on the table next to where I was sitting on the couch. A devilish grin spreads across my face as I discreetly pick up the remote control. My mother pops the movie into the VCR and presses the play button. I press the STOP button on the remote control. My mother sees that the movie is not playing and she presses the PLAY button again on the VCR, I press the rewind button on the remote control. My mother is very confused and says outloud, "what`s wrong with this stupid thing" and presses PLAY again, I push the eject button on the remote control. My mom is getting very annoyed and now my brother is asking from his place on the other couch, "what`s wrong with the movie, mom?" He happens to glance over at me and must have seen a devilish twinkle in my eye for he immediately looks down at my hands and sees the remote control. His eyes got really wide and the same devilish grin that I suppose I had on my face came over his. My mother eventually turns around and sees us both looking like the cat that ate the canary and says, "what`s going on?". She looks at my hands and sees the remote control and cries out, "you little sh1t!!" lol I still smile when I think about it! buahahahahaha! lol
    Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, "Where have I gone wrong?"
    Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."

Hail the power of Quattro audiboy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

My brother did something similar to my mom while we were vacationing in Florida. We rented a minivan and it had radio controls in the backseat. My mom would find a radio station that she would like and he would change it. This went on for a good 10-15 minutes and she got so flustered. It took all I had not to laugh during the whole thing. She finally found out that is was him changing the channels and while she was laughing, she told him what she thought of him. Why they would put radio controls in the back seat is beyond any reasoning that I can think of, but I think my brother found the perfect use for it on that trip.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information