Post Thanks / Like

S100 Polishing Soap

I am a big fan of the S100 (P21S) line and love the fact that I can get it from local HD dealer only 2 miles away. They came out with a new polishing soap but my dealer didnt have it in stock yet. Wanted to know if any of you have seen it on the shelves at your local HD dealer or have tried it out yet. I am not a big fan of the soap/sponge looking polishers but then again S100 has never failed me in the past.

Product description from HD website: Combine soap`s ease of application with the power of a polish. S100 Polishing Soap brightens aluminum and stainless steel surfaces and removes minor stains from chrome. Not for use on painted or anodized surfaces. Biodegradable and non-toxic.

EDIT: Can`t get link to work seems like HD website wont allow me to link the product. Just go to www.harleydavidson.com and search for S100 polishing soap if you want, they have a picture of it and the description posted above.
    AUTOGLYM

Post Thanks / Like
    hmm I havent heard of it - i will have to look into that!
    1998 Acura 3.0Cl - Clean, just how I like it!

Post Thanks / Like
    is it a metal polish?

if so, i have always loved the eagle1 neverdull. I know you can get it at autozone or whereever, but i love it
    I also like semichrome from harley shops
    Heavy Metal has AWESOME metal polishes, i like those the most
    I just got some new stuff ive heard rave reviews about called 200mph.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is a pic of it. Comes with 10.6 oz. jar with sponge applicator. MSRP is $9.99. Can`t wait to try this out once HD dealer gets it in stock.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    AUTOGLYM

Post Thanks / Like

Re: S100 Polishing Soap

I`m bumping an old thread. The P21S Polishing Soap must be the same product as the S100 version.

Addysdaddy recommended I try this. He`s given me some solid product recommendations in the past. This is one of those products that most will never notice. It`s cheap and it`s super-e-z to use. You lather it up with the included coarse scrubbing sponge or an MF utility towel. I`ve been using it at every wash on our cars and it`s gradually cleaning all the staining that nothing else would completely liberate. You scrub the stuff wet and then rinse with the hose. You`re pretty much done at that point. The product seems to leave some sort of protection behind - - I notice a lot of beading going on at my next wash one week later. This has become a weekly routine for me - - it works that well. I`m getting a similar result on each car I`ve used it on. Sorry about the water spots.

Cars: bringing people together

Post Thanks / Like

Re: S100 Polishing Soap

I have found that when you use it on large surfaces like stainless sinks they can be easily scuffed and look even worse. A light touch and a little practice is required. On a cute little exhaust tip or similar there`s nothing to it. Do a large surface and there is indeed a technique involved.

Thread Information