Thread: baby diapers

Practice makes "PERFECT" clean4u's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

baby diapers

anyone ever use the cotton babydiapers, way i look at it is if its soft enough for a babys bottom bound to be soft enough for a car?:jump :-p
    "A Clean Ride is a Happy Ride" To some its just a Ride!!!! So True!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I bought a dozen from top of the line and consider it a waste. There is nothing wrong with the diaper cloth. But it absorbs nothing compared to MF. Buffs ok, about a notch below my worst MF. Lints too much for window use. Is useful for clenaing greasy stuff but you`ll need a dozen since it absorbs so little ... I`d buy a package of cheap MF instead.
    Fasten Your Seat Belt! It helps keep the aliens from sucking you out of the car.

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: baby diapers

Originally posted by clean4u
    anyone ever use the cotton babydiapers, way i look at it is if its soft enough for a babys bottom bound to be soft enough for a car?:jump :-p
    The general knock on diapers has always been the fact that there isn`t much nap to let dirt go into. Supposedly that would let that dirt be on the surface of the diaper and scratch the paint. I don`t use them so I never thought much about it. Actually, most MF towels, even the good ones, don`t have near as much nap as a good cotton terry bath towel. You don`t seem to hear much about MF towels ever scratching the paint. By the same token, the scratches and swirls are usually blamed on the cotton terry towel.

Personal opinion. If you have the surface clean, I don`t think a good towel is going to induce scratches or swirls. I think most of them are caused when drying the car and the car is not truly clean. If your drying towel gets dirty, then you didn`t have the car clean after you washed it.

Charles

Thread Information