Post Thanks / Like

product questions (please answer)

This guy who is allways hangin around by the shop never shuts up about "GRIOTS" products. tells me i should use them instead of everyhting else. he drives and has been detailing his own ferrari collection for 15 years. he wont use anyhting else and no one can detail his cars besides him. are griots products that good? or that good to him because well there ferraris that are kept in a climate controlled garge only driven when it has not rained for over a week and babied like his first born child. griots is expensive ? please fill me in . thanks
    "you cant judge a car by its cover "

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah everything Griots sells is expensive. Whether its worth it or not I dont know , can`t afford it to find out . From what I`ve read on other sites . You either love their stuff like your PIA friend or you hate it .

Post Thanks / Like
    I have used Griot`s products for several years. While everything Griot`s makes is very, very good, it isn`t necessarily the best (but pretty close). The think about Griot`s is that you can depend on everything they sell, and you can count on it being a little more expensive. It`s their accessories that are pretty high priced.

I absolutly swear by their leather products and will not use anything else. Also, their interior scents are the only ones that don`t make me :drool

Post Thanks / Like

thanks

thanks Whats "PIA"

Post Thanks / Like
    PIA = Pain In the Ass

Post Thanks / Like

ohh

haha i got et. yes he a pia actually. kinda messed up some one would come to a detail shop and tell you that your products suck and that they detail there own ````. i dont know if im guna let him sit and bull ```` anymore haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey .... As long as he keeps one of his ferrari`s parked out front im sure it won`t hurt your business if you know what Im saying!

I think the big thing that a lot of people miss is there really are no "Bad" products (well maybe a few)...it assentially comes down to what your goal is for your end results and how long it takes you to get there.

one guy may swear by only using SSR1 because anything more is too abrasive. Mean while he just did 27 passes with it and you received the same results if not better by making 1 pass of SSR3 and 1 pass of SSR1

I also think that people have that feeling of "I payed $10,000.00 for my wax" and its far superior to anything else on the market.

Thats great ...Let them continue to think that....I think Poorboys slogan says it all "Not Much Money....But what a Shine"

In the mean time ... like I said before untill he starts to hinder your business ... let him keep his Ferrari parked out front and use his car to promote your sales...I think people will think wow if someone trusts them with their ferrari well then I guess My ford windstar will be in great hands!

Post Thanks / Like

Angry

good point . never thought of it like that. theres no ferraris out there today or the resto fthe week. rain rain rain in new jersey and lots of it. you rite though maybe i should give him his own reserved spot . its so crazy to see and f355 or a 360 parked in front of my shop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey OHSO
    What part of NJ you in ?

Post Thanks / Like
    just ,moved to sussex county. near water gap! bla:drool shop is located in bergen county . wayne, paramus ,franklin lakes area. near 287, rt 80.

Thread Information