Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > Professional

Professional Discussion of Mothers® Professional line for use in paint finishing by trained body shop professionals. General product answers only will be given here -- you should already be trained in standard professional finishing techniques or consult your distributor.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 09-19-2016

Default Showtime vs Pro Detailer

What's the difference between the Showtime instant detailer and the professional instant detailer? When would you use or recommend one over the other? I love the showtime and it's been my go to detailer for many years. Thought about trying the pro and wanted to know what I could expect or if it's better. Thanks.
Old 09-20-2016
Mothers® Polish

Default Re: Showtime vs Pro Detailer

Our Professional Instant Detailer is a silicone free product made for use in a body shop environment.

One particular use for it in a non-body shop area is matte finishes on rat rods, etc., where shine isn't desired.

If you've been happy with our California Gold Instant Detailer, I'd continue to use it - the product is easier to find, and less expensive.
Old 09-20-2016
Administrator

Default Re: Showtime vs Pro Detailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest T. View Post
Our Professional Instant Detailer is a silicone free product made for use in a body shop environment.

One particular use for it in a non-body shop area is matte finishes on rat rods, etc., where shine isn't desired.

If you've been happy with our California Gold Instant Detailer, I'd continue to use it - the product is easier to find, and less expensive.
And it provides more shine.

And be sure to "Like" us on Facebook for updates on what we're doing!
Closed Thread