Post Thanks / Like

Just won $30 in free product from MotorcityPoorboys need help choosing!

I just won the May 15th Motorcity Poorboy`s give-a-way! :headbang The prize is $30 in free PB`s. What a sweet deal. I never win anything! If your in the Michigan area or surrounding states talk to Eric Lortt. He goes under the aka elortt at DC and can take care of you for all your Poorboy needs.
    I`m not sure what to get. :dunno I`ve already got PP, PwC, EX, EX-P, & SSR2.

Currently I have zero products for vehicle interiors.
    What type of results have you guys gotten from Trim Restorer & Natural look? What are the differences, subtle and not so subtle?

Also, how do you guys like Quick Detailer & Spray n` Wipe?

Post Thanks / Like
    TR and NL are very different products. TR is geared toward restoring grained exterior trim to better than new conditions. NL is a low sheen dressing which works well on interior vinyl/leather, exterior trim, and tires. Bold N Bright is another Poorboy`s product which can be used for exterior trim, though its main use is as a high gloss tire and wheel well dressing. Any (all) of the 3 would be worthy additions to your arsenal.

Spray and Wipe is my most often used PB product. I use it a few times a week. This is a unique product which does a wonderful job of maintaining a just washed finish without having to drag out a bucket or hose. Works on light to moderately dirty finishes. Also, works as a pre-soak for extremely dirty finishes.

You could also consider getting Natty`s Wax, or some of the upcoming SSR2.5, with your winnings.

[edit for typo]
    Last edited by awd330; 05-21-2004 at 12:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would get a gallon of S&W it`s exactly $30. Good stuff, I use it about every other day between my weekly washes. Smells like apples. Before I was using Meg`s Quick detailer (off the shelf), there is a huge difference in lubricity if you just put some in your hand you can feel how slippery it is.

Also don`t forget about Natty`s, Steve says it has a new scent. I haven`t tried the interior products, I`m happy using 303 for interior.
    "A car doesn`t have to be the fastest or most powerful to be the love of your life" -Temperacerguy

Post Thanks / Like
    If you don`t have S&W, your missing out on Poorboy`s best product by far. Use it on a low dirt vehicle and it rocks!

Natural Look, Bold N Bright, Natty`s, and Trim Restorer are all products that I want. All of his products are great! Just make sure to get the latest products

Post Thanks / Like
    You guys haven`t mentioned much about PB`s Quality Detailer. Any sentiments on it?

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry, I meant quick detailer.:doh

Post Thanks / Like
    I have the old version But the new vesion is easy to use and smells great. Best to use when you have the surface prepared nicely :cool

Post Thanks / Like
    Poorboy`s QD+ is more of a spray wax than a quick detailer. The new formula is much easier to apply and remove than its predecessor. I use it to refresh EX and carnauba toppers.

Post Thanks / Like
    I`d recommend Natty`s and def Spray and Wipe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Be careful with the overspray with the QD+. Also, I caked up pretty bad around my pinstripping and decals. I currently am not using it because of this. Could be operator error, though. lol I love the smell it has.

Thread Information