Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > Marine & RV Care

Marine & RV Care Do you have a boat, RV or other water toy? Ask your questions here. Products from our new Marine Line may be just what you need.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 07-27-2006

Default Marine Line of Products

Did I miss something? I haven't heard anything about these products. I saw this new line of products on the website today. I am glad to see it. Are they available anywhere yet?
Old 07-27-2006

Default Re: Marine Line of Products

You're right BAMA. Anyway, what are the differences between the marine line products and the regular products. i.e. powerball, power metal, cleaner wax? By the way, is the wax strong enough to protect against salt?
Old 07-27-2006
Mothers® Polish

Default Re: Marine Line of Products

The Mothers Marine Line includes products like Black Streak Remover, which is exclusively designed for watercraft application. It also has products like Marine Cleaner Wax, which is formulated for use on watercraft surfaces - including gelcoats, fiberglass, as well as painted surfaces. It also includes crossover products like Marine PowerBall, which has been packaged specifically for the watercraft market (including marine-related instructions).

Concerning salt and Marine Cleaner Wax, the key to dealing with harsh environmental elements - like salt - is frequency of application. Yes the wax protects against salt, but you'll need to apply it more frequently if your boat resides in salt water.

Last edited by Ken H.; 07-31-2006 at 09:36 PM.
Closed Thread