Thread: new

Post Thanks / Like

new

whats up guys , im from new jersey and new to the forum .

Post Thanks / Like
    hi clean,
    :welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    im new to the forum and i have had my own detail buisness for a while now. but after reading the forum tere is so much stuff i just didnt know about i need to web to educate myself on this ... like zaino and paint sealants and all the other bull... i use a 3m perfect is pab on a snap on rotary 6 speed buffer with cleaner wax to remove swirls and lite scratching. i use clay bar and all that sorta stuff good carnuba waxes alot of meguiars and i have home made carpet cleaner that is tyhe most amazing thing i have ever used ... im so out of touch with the stuff everyone else uses but i do just as good work as anyone out there.
    "you cant judge a car by its cover "

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!

A fellow New Jersey resident! Where about in NJ are you located?

I am sure you will find that this website has more information than one can comprehend within a short period of time!

Post Thanks / Like

hello new jersey

i live in hopactong. but my shop is located in north haledon. i am loosing the shop very shortly . if you know of anyone in the area looking to higher a a good detailer let me know id appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your up against quite a bit of compitition! As a matter of fact there are a few people who post on here that are local to the North Jersey area. All of which do incredible work!

Im not a professional detailer however I have come to learn that this is a very difficult business to get customers. My only recomendation is to get your mobile detailing name out there! And let your work do the talking!

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    :welcome Welcome to the DC

Post Thanks / Like

north jersey

i dont have the money to invest into a mobile detail buisness . i am currently in a shop where alot of ppl come in word of mouth . it is very hard to turn a profit the first year . and no one is looking to higher a detailer at any local dealerships or washes . i may have to resort to another proffesion unti l i save the money to start over . i love th fact of taking a car that looks poor and not well maintained and makin it look better than new and seeing peoples reactions and them having no problem paying there bill and a little extra on top. thats what makes it worht it and so hard to give up on letting go of this shop.

Thread Information