Thread: Seat Covers

Jayhawk fan.
    Post Thanks / Like

Seat Covers

Hey Guys I have a GMC truck and I want to get custom fitted seat covers for the bench seat. The local guys want around $150 for the good cover. Where is a good place to buy seat covers?

I dont want a really flimsy one since its a work truck and I want it to be durable and not bunch up when I slide in/out. The $150 is ok if its a good cover but I want to look around first before I buy one for that price. I was just wondering if you guys new of a good place online to look.

Thanks,
    John

wayne
    email mwrutt@attbi.com
    Tell him I recommended him. I get my car covers and accessories from him. I don`t know if seat covers are available from him, but I would think if not, he could give you some leads.
    Autoanything.com sells them, but I have had bad luck ordering from them in the past, order mix-ups, getting wrong items, wrong price quotes, etc. I don`t know if they are always like that, but I went through hell to get my several orders..., enough was enourg, so I found Mike Rutt, great service, cheaper prces and the same name brands

Strange name, ain't it? NattyBumppo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check with Dwayne here at 4-Star, Premiumautocare. I wouldn`t be surprised if he has something or can at least steer you to the right place/people.

I need to pick up a set of seat covers also. Something that is waterproof or very water resistant would fit my needs. With fishing season getting into full swing getting in and out of the truck in wet waders is the routine. I`m going to check into Wet Okele neoprene covers. I`ve seen them on other F150s and they really are a custom fit. My only "issue" with them is they are pricey. I think a full front/rear set for my truck is over $300.00.

Hey Dwayne....what do ya have for us?

Natty
    Natty
    ------------------------------------------------
    "Sorry Miss, I just decided I don`t do mini-vans"

Thread Information