Post Thanks / Like

Clearkote customer service

I called to place a small order with Everett at Clearkote yesterday...why can`t all little companies in America be like this?? Great conversation...extremely helpful...knowlegeable..and very friendly. What more do I want from a company??
    I`ve seen some recent bashings of some vendors lately...just wanted to throw my 2 cents in.
    I`ll definitely be doing more business with him.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Customer service is an art form....

Glad to hear you had a positive experience with Clearkote. I`m going to share my customer service experience with you as well. A few weeks back, I ordered a 3-pack of Stoner`s Trim Shine from an online retailer. Two of the cans had developed a slow drip, so I called the 800# for Stoner. Sue answered, and after listening to my problem, offered to send out a call tag for the two bad cans and send me two replacement cans. Keep in mind that this order didn`t come directly from them, but rather from one of their online distributors. Sue and I had a brief but informative conversation about other Stoner products. She told me that I could also order directly from Stoner, and a CASE of Trim Shine was only $35 for 12 cans!

Stoner has a great product line (they`re the makers of Invisible Glass, among other things), and a huge commitment to customer service. I`m always glad to support and promote companies that place that much emphasis on their customers!

DavidM

Check them out on the web: www.trimshine.com

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Clearkote customer service

Originally posted by unclearty
    Great conversation...extremely helpful...knowlegeable..and very friendly. What more do I want from a company??
    Gosh sounds a lot like 4 Star doesn`t it?
    Just add: Great product selection, reasonable prices, very reasonable shipping and it sounds just like them.

Charles

wayne
    Dwayne at 4 Star has GREAT SERVICE!!!
    I had an order arrive with a damaged leaking bottle(not his fault, maybe the lid was not on tight, nothing else was damaged),
    He IMMEDIATELY sent out a new bottle(he could have made me wait and file a UPS claim..., but tool care of the customer first)
    Next problem(I have ordered a LOT of stuff from them and pretty well stocked up now
    I ordered a brush for the PC7424, within 5 minutes it came apart in the middle of a detailing session. I called Dwayne later to let him know of the problem with the brush and that I had a friend(cabinetmaker)repair it for me. I only called to ask if others have had this same problem and was not asking for a refund or replacement. He said he would look into it and offered to replace it. since my buddy spent about 2 hours repairing it, it was put back together and working again and really didn`t want to try another one.
    He offered me a new brush, a refund or whatever would make me happy. I said to put it on my record and add it to my account..., well, before the end of the conversation was ended I had spent the credit, made an order and had two shipments sent out that week. (I know..., I am a compulsive buyer..., I just can`t help it..., I love chemicals
    I just wanted to let everyone know "4 STAR" takes care of their customers, very helpfull, makes special orders, friendly and every order has been received within the SAME week!!!
    GREAT WORK DWAYNE!!!

Thread Information