Post Thanks / Like

Hi-Temp Detailing products?

I noticed some of you use hi-temp products and was just wondering if you guys can give some info on the products? How well do they work in the sun and heat? How do they compare to other great products any info appreciated

I noticed that they also seem pretty cheap, so if the quality and ease of use is still there i will give them a shot

Post Thanks / Like
    5-0

They are definitely worth a shot!! I got hooked on them from Anthony, and we both get them at Top of the Line (TOL) http://www.topoftheline.com/hitempproducts.html

Anthony uses ALOT of Light Cut, and I can see why. Very easy to use, and it is really powerful in what it does and does not leave marring.

I really like Paint Perfection Glaze (Under Polish and Wax). Read up on this one. This is the ultimate 1-step product. It really does a fine job of polishing while leaving great protection and shine. Super easy to use, and only $24 for a gallon, so it`s perfectly in line with what us professionals need.

I really like this tire dressing, as you can see
    http://www.topoftheline.com/graptirdres.html
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like
    thanx nick, i will definetly give them a shot and orderr some product. What order of use do you use there products in?

Post Thanks / Like
    Light cut is a great product to remove light to medium swirls with 1 application.

I only use Paint Perfection Glaze as a stand alone product. I haven`t fooled around with layering it. I personally am not into layering an AIO type product.

I wish I could help you more, but I am fairly new to the products myself. Anthony would be a great candidate for this question!
    Nick Carberry

--
    Post Thanks / Like
    I havent found much about it in searches, but I was wondering what everyone though of Hi-Temps Wheel Cleaner?

It is priced very nicely, but does it work well? I have been using A2Z on customers wheels if they are bad, or just QEW and water if they are okay.

Post Thanks / Like
    treestand,

If you like A2Z, you should use Top of the Line`s Power Wheel Wash. I`ve got a post about it under "Poorboy`s Edge M5" It is priced very well too!
    Nick Carberry

Post Thanks / Like
    As Nick noted, TOL`s Wheel Wash is IMHO the best and safest wheel cleaner out there. It is economical for the pros because it can be cut with water.

Hi-Temp products are great as they are cheap but not cheap on performance. They always get the job done. I use almost all of their products and lately I seem to be getting lots of calls fielded my way from TOL from others asking about the Hi-Temp line

Must be catching on that they produce some nice stuff. I would recommend the Light Cut, Paint Perfection Glaze or Fine Finish, their APC and either their Grape Tire dressing or their White Luster tire dressing.

Anthony
    "The Art & Science of Auto Detail"

Post Thanks / Like
    Anthony,

Have you used Hi Temp polishes on late model Audis? This paint can be somewhat challenging. To remove micromarring visible more or less only with 1000watt halogens , using a PC, I had to polish in three steps using 1z PP, 1zMP, Menzerna FP! For such small defects if I can find something that cuts my time in half on this paint I`d be extremely interested. The product collection grows
    Treat it like it`s the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like
    I got some of the black wax from the local distributor. They don`t carry the Hi Temp line but for some reason they had a can of this on the truck, so I had to buy it. I haven`t had a chance to use it on a detail yet, but I did the 1/4 panel on my brothers truck (NOT maintained) and it really darkened the paint. If I get a chance to do my dad`s Mountaineer tomorrow (have a customer detail) I`ll use it on that so I can comment on looks/durability.
    Teflon is for frying pans.

Post Thanks / Like
    What do you guys recomend for applying and the buffing off process??? Can i jsut apply to the whole car and then buff off at the end or should i do one panel at a time? On the ToTL website they recommend not to let the products dry. what are your inputs

Post Thanks / Like
    Lately with the weather being warmer and the humidy a factor, I`ve been doing a panel or two and then buffing off just to not make it harder :dunno
    Nick Carberry

Thread Information