Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > News & Announcements

News & Announcements About Mothers®, events, shows & cool cars.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 11-03-2015
Administrator

Thumbs up Mothers® Announces Three Exciting New Products at The SEMA Show

Mothers® expands its line of premium-quality car care products with unveilings at the 2015 SEMA Show in Las Vegas, NV. Each new product is formulated to provide the utmost in appearance, protection and ease-of-use, for every type of vehicle.

Mothers® California Gold® Waterless Wash & Wax is a convenient alternative to traditional washing, where water restrictions or limited access apply. This unique spray is the quick and easy way to wash and wax your vehicle without water and it is safe to use on any exterior vehicle surface. Just like soap and suds whisk away dirt during a traditional water wash, the ultra-slick formula provides extreme lubrication to encapsulate and dissolve dirt and grime, allowing you to safely wipe your way to a scratch-free, perfectly clean finish.

Mothers® Back-to-Black® Trim & Plastic Restorer aerosol is a simple mist-on and walk away dressing that draws upon industry proven surface care technology to provide unmatched results from a convenient, effortless application. Light oxidation, wax residue and surface film are no match for this surface coating, instantly bringing back that dark, factory-new sheen to any sun-burnt plastic, rubber or vinyl. Once fully cured, the surface is left with a long lasting, protective barrier, preventing further deterioration caused by sun, smog, ozone, water, chemicals and airborne contaminants.

Mothers® All-In-One Leather Care is a carefully crafted, pH balanced formula that safely deep cleans, conditions and protects your finished leather in one simple step. Gentle, yet effective cleaners penetrate deep into the pores of your leather to dissolve and lift away dirt and debris, while premium grade conditioners, aloe, neatsfoot oil and lanolin work hard to rejuvenate and replenish the natural oils lost to heat and sunlight over time. Used regularly, Leather Care forms a protective barrier to keep your leather soft, supple and looking new for years to come.

All of these new products will be available in time for the Spring 2016 car care season, joining the rest of the growing Mothers® family already available at fine automotive retailers and e-tailers.

Mothers® Background
Mothers® is known worldwide for its premium-grade polishes, waxes and cleaners, and offers a broad array of finish care products under its Back-to-Black®, California Gold®, Marine, PowerBall® and Professional lines. Go to www.mothers.com for information on all of these products, along with a host of how to videos and car care tips in the online Mothers® Detail Guide at www.detailguide.com and the Wax Forum at www.waxforum.com. Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mothersusa.
Attached Images

And be sure to "Like" us on Facebook for updates on what we're doing!
Old 11-03-2015
Administrator

Default Re: Mothers® Announces Three Exciting New Products at The SEMA Show

Details from our 2015 Product Catalog:

BACK-TO-BLACK® TRIM & PLASTIC RESTORER

#06110, 10 oz. Aerosol
Mothers® Back-to-Black® Trim & Plastic Restorer aerosol is our simplest trim care creation yet. Drawing upon our industry proven Back-to-Black® surface care technology, this simple mist-on and walk away dressing provides unmatched results and convenient, effortless application. Light oxidation, wax residue and surface film are no match for this surface coating, instantly bringing back that dark, factory-new sheen to any sun-burnt plastic, rubber or vinyl. Once fully cured, you’re left with a long lasting, protective barrier, preventing further deterioration caused by sun, smog, ozone, water, chemicals and airborne contaminants. It makes quick work of tight, difficult-to-reach areas such as grilles, fender wells, and even engine hoses and other plastic components that are tucked down deep under your hood.

CALIFORNIA GOLD® WATERLESS WASH & WAX
#05644, 24 oz.
Mothers® California Gold® Waterless Wash & Wax is the quick and easy way to wash and wax your vehicle without water! Just like soap and suds whisk away dirt during a traditional water wash, our ultra-slick formula provides extreme lubrication to encapsulate and dissolve dirt and grime, allowing you to safely wipe your way to a scratch-free, perfectly clean finish. A convenient alternative to traditional washing, where water restrictions and other conservation efforts apply, this unique spray wash is simple-to-use and safe for any exterior vehicle surface. Just spray, wipe and buff your way to a beautifully washed and waxed finish.

ALL-IN-ONE LEATHER CARE
#06512, 12 oz.
Mothers® All-In-One Leather Care is a carefully crafted, pH balanced formula that safely deep cleans, conditions and protects your finished leather in one simple step. Gentle, yet effective cleaners penetrate deep into the pores of your leather to dissolve and lift away dirt and debris, while premium grade conditioners, aloe, neatsfoot oil and lanolin work hard to rejuvenate and replenish the natural oils lost to heat and sunlight over time. Used regularly, Leather Care forms a protective barrier to keep your leather soft, supple and looking new for years to come.

Old 11-05-2015

Curious about the all-in-one leather care. How would this compare to reflections advanced leather care in cleaning and conditioning?
Old 11-12-2015
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffboy View Post
Curious about the all-in-one leather care. How would this compare to reflections advanced leather care in cleaning and conditioning?
It somewhat fits between VLR and Reflections Leather Care in both aspects; not necessarily better, but slightly different in both cleaning ability and lustre while conditioning.

Old 11-16-2015

Something I look forward to using when the products get here. So far, I've tried the Reflections Leather Care, VLR and still have the original 2 step leather cleaner and leather conditioner. I prefer the VLR to Reflections, simply because I like its versatility in being usable to many interior surfaces.

Does the back to black (or naturally black here) trim and plastic clean as well? I just find it unusual that it can clean while being a spray on and walk away type product or is it recommended that the heavy duty back to black trim cleaner be used first?
Old 11-16-2015
Mothers® Polish

Generally speaking, aerosols never clean as well as liquids.

However, I've been floored at the ability of the aerosol to mask a dirty surface for quite some time.

If a trim truly needed cleaning, normally I'd say clean before applying the aerosol. But, try it first without cleaning. You'll be pleasantly surprised.
Old 11-24-2015

How did I miss the Trim & Plastic Restorer aerosol? I love aerosol trim dressings especially for honey comb grills. Probably best I didn't see it some would have gone missing in my back pack
Old 04-25-2016

I haven't seen the B2B Aerosol at my local PepBoys and O'Reilly's. Who else might carry it?
Old 04-26-2016
Mothers® Polish

It's at both O'Reilly and Pep Boys - all stores. It's also at some Advance Auto Parts, but there aren't any in SoCal.

You can also find it on line at Autogeek.net
Old 04-26-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest T. View Post
It's at both O'Reilly and Pep Boys - all stores. It's also at some Advance Auto Parts, but there aren't any in SoCal.

You can also find it on line at Autogeek.net
Did you mean there aren't any Advance Auto Parts in Socal, or the product not available in any SoCal store?
Old 04-26-2016
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trac_511 View Post
Did you mean there aren't any Advance Auto Parts in Socal, or the product not available in any SoCal store?
There are no Advance stores in SoCal.

Old 04-26-2016

I stand corrected. I had to return something at my Pep Boys then double checked the shelves. Found a couple of cans and bought one. Looking forward to trying it out after I wash my Flex.
Closed Thread