Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > News & Announcements

News & Announcements About Mothers®, events, shows & cool cars.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 11-09-2016
Administrator

Default Mothers® Announces Exciting New Speed Line at the SEMA Show 2016

Mothers® Announces Exciting New Speed Line
of Car Care Products

As part of our limitless pursuit to provide the utmost appearance and protection for every type of vehicle, Mothers® is proud to announce our new Speed Line of premium-quality car care products. The Mothers® Speed™ Line is launching with six exciting new products, specifically designed to provide instant results with minimal effort.

The heart of our new line is Speed Clay 2.0, our fastest, most durable and versatile paint restoration and surface prep tool yet. This next generation contaminant removal process is as simple as washing or spray waxing your way to a perfectly clean, smooth and restored paint finish. Clay as you wash, or clay as you wax, this patented, rubber polymer technology quickly shears off and removes both surface and embedded contaminants, and will restore brilliance to your car's paint, chrome, glass and smooth plastics.

Speed Spray Wax is the perfect complement to Clay 2.0, tackling everything from light dust and pollen, to greasy fingerprints and road grime. Specially formulated color enhancers and shine fortifiers add gloss, depth and clarity, while giving you that "just waxed" look and feel. Speed Spray Wax works as a booster over your existing wax, or as a stand-alone product, and even provides an ideal amount of lubricity for Clay 2.0 to glide safely across your paint.

Speed Interior Detailer makes it easy for you to keep that fresh "new car" look and smell — simply spray and wipe away. This tint-safe, ammonia-free formula uses micro-emulsifying agents and biodegradable surfactants to quickly dissolve dirt, oily film and fingerprints, leaving your interior surfaces clean and protected, without greasy residue or streaks. Speed Interior Detailer is designed to take the guesswork out of maintaining virtually every surface inside your car, in record time.

Speed All-Purpose cleaner is powerful enough for the greasiest of jobs, even under the hood. Its carefully crafted blend of nonionic surfactants and highly effective cleaners are gentle enough to dissolve oils and tough stains embedded in your delicate carpet and upholstery. Perfect for cleaning carpets, fabrics, vinyl, engine compartments, fender wells, door jambs, factory/OEM coated wheels, hubcaps, tires, whitewalls and more.

Speed Foaming Glass & Screen's aerosol mist won't drip or run, and quickly cuts through grime, dirt, oily film and fingerprints, leaving behind a sparkling clean, streak-free shine, with minimal effort. This ammonia-free formula cleans even the toughest grime from glass, plastic, chrome and more, yet it's safe enough for window tint, smartphones, tablets and other displays.

Speed Tire Shine's durable, penetrating aerosol mist thoroughly coats your tire's sidewall with minimal effort, while providing maximum shine and superior protection. Our advanced micro-emulsion resin technology combines with premium silicones to give your tires a long lasting, "just dressed" finish that won't brown, sling or run.

All of these new products will be available in time for the Spring 2017 car care season, joining the rest of the growing Mothers® family already available at fine automotive retailers and e-tailers.

Mothers® Background
Mothers® is known worldwide for its premium-grade polishes, waxes and cleaners and offers a broad array of finish care products under its Back-to-Black®, California Gold®, PowerBall®, Speed, Marine and Professional lines. Go to www.mothers.com for information on all of these products, along with a host of how to videos and car care tips in the online Mothers® Detail Guide at www.detailguide.com and the Wax Forum at www.waxforum.com. Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mothersusa.

Mothers Polish -- Speed Clay 2.0 Quick Overview (How To Video)

Mothers Polish -- Speed Clay 2.0 Introduction (How To Video – Part 1 of 2)

Mothers Polish -- Using Speed Clay 2.0 (How To Video – Part 2 of 2)

For our complete archive of How To videos and TV commercials, please visit www.youtube.com/motherspolish.

And be sure to "Like" us on Facebook for updates on what we're doing!
Old 11-09-2016
Administrator

Default Re: Mothers® Announces Exciting New Speed Line at the SEMA Show 2016

Most of these items are shipping now, and are currently available for order at autogeek.net and amazon.com.

They will be on Pep Boys shelves the first week of December, with other retailers to follow after the first of the year.

Old 11-09-2016

Cool!

"The trouble with the world is that everyone's about three drinks behind" - Humphrey Bogart
Old 11-10-2016

Brilliant! Can't wait to get my hands on Speed Clay 2.0... That is my number 1 pick of the bunch.

The Speed interior detailer and the speed all purpose cleaner also looks interesting though..
Old 11-11-2016

Looks like a great new line! I really like the Ca, Gold Spray wax (priced what others charge for a detail spray),
Old 01-03-2017

Happy New Year.

Excited to receive our Speed Clay. Quick question, as far as I know, Speed Clay sheds off used portion overtime. How does that work? What I mean is, should the clay pick up gritty particles, there's no way for me to knead the clay like the Clay 1.0. Wouldn't that process risk scratching the paint?

Thanks and Happy New year again.
Old 01-04-2017
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMSPH View Post
Happy New Year.

Excited to receive our Speed Clay. Quick question, as far as I know, Speed Clay sheds off used portion overtime. How does that work? What I mean is, should the clay pick up gritty particles, there's no way for me to knead the clay like the Clay 1.0. Wouldn't that process risk scratching the paint?

Thanks and Happy New year again.
The material does wear, but to remove contaminants, you simply wash it.

I've added our videos in the first post that should explain more about the process.

Old 01-04-2017
Mothers® Polish

I'd just dunk it in my wash bucket at the end of each body panel.
Old 01-04-2017

Thank you Forrest. Happy New Year again.
Closed Thread