Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > Marine & RV Care

Marine & RV Care Do you have a boat, RV or other water toy? Ask your questions here. Products from our new Marine Line may be just what you need.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 03-03-2012

Default Oxidized Toyhauler

Hello let me just say thanks for a great forum. I have read through the rv/boat forum and still have just a few questions. I have a 30 foot fleetwood gearbox toyhauler. I have owned it since new and try to wax it at least once a year. Let me just say it is starting to look a little old. I would love to spend some quality time and get it back to a clean crisp bright shine. What steps would you recommend and what products? The oxidation is my main concern. Thanks for the help if I can get it looking new again I wont have to buy a new hauler this year lol.
Old 03-03-2012
Administrator

Default Re: Oxidized Toyhauler

Welcome!

It depends on the level of oxidation. Our Marine Cleaner Wax or California Gold Cleaner Wax may be enough, but if that doesn't do the job I would recommend our California Gold Pre-Wax Cleaner then the Cleaner Wax -- this would be on either gelcoat or paint or both.

And be sure to "Like" us on Facebook for updates on what we're doing!
Closed Thread