Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > Marine & RV Care

Marine & RV Care Do you have a boat, RV or other water toy? Ask your questions here. Products from our new Marine Line may be just what you need.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 01-29-2013

Default Mothers 91532 Marine Wash 'n Wax

Would someone know before I order what type of wax is in this boat wash product? I'm hoping 2% carnauba wax at least but I can't verify it on this site unless I missing something?
Old 01-29-2013
Administrator

Default Re: Mothers 91532 Marine Wash 'n Wax

Welcome to Wax Forum!

It's a synthetic polymer formula without carnauba -- give it a try, as we have a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, and I'm sure you'll like it!

And be sure to "Like" us on Facebook for updates on what we're doing!
Old 01-29-2013

Well I have gone ahead and purchased the product anyway never had an issue with any of your products...what recommendation could you make for a final waxing I have done the compounding already? I have a Cyclo orbital machine and was looking for a two step process? My boat is painted dark blue so I'm not opposed to more wax in the salt water environment if it works better your thoughts?
Old 01-29-2013
Mothers® Polish

We make both marine carnauba and marine synthetic waxes. The synthetic is a little more difficult to work with, but it's a more tenacious product.

Since you have the Cyclo, I'd go for the marine synthetic wax.
Closed Thread