Thread: Hi Newish here

I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking Hi Newish here

I found DC thru google a week before the big crash . I`m from Brunei, a tiny winny country where the popular products are kit, turtlewax, armourall and the likes . Can`t even find claybar here :beat :wait

I`ve used Zaino on my bimmer and very satisfied with it`s durability but....... not really impressed with the shine. Bought Mg Deep Crystal 3 steps during holidays and have been using it for bout 2 months, due to the hot climate here averaging bout 33/34 celcius or 93F, the carnuba wax doesn`t last that long but then it doesn`t matter as I wash and wax it every week:hippi . So far I have used the MG DC paint cleaner once and still almost full. Was wondering when can I use it again? Does using it get rid of the wax?

ps: Great board Dwayne, thanks :beer
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Professional Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey circus! Isn`t the Sultan of Brunei the wealthiest man in the world? I`ve heard he`s got a HUGE garage full of exotic cars. Wouldn`t that be an awesome account to have!!!

Mike R
    Mike R.
    "Get That Great New Car Feeling"

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by stainbuster
    Hey circus! Isn`t the Sultan of Brunei the wealthiest man in the world? I`ve heard he`s got a HUGE garage full of exotic cars. Wouldn`t that be an awesome account to have!!!

Mike R
    7/8 years ago he was, now it`s Billy Gate , yep the king and his bros has got stunning collection of cars,Mclaren, Ferrarris, Lambos ... the list goes on It`s great being rich :mohawk
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Professional Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome!

Welcome to DC, circus.

Mike R
    Mike R.
    "Get That Great New Car Feeling"

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting. Yeah, I heard he has a bunch of "one offs," or cars that were custom made for him, like an Aston-Martin shooting break and a Ferrari 456 shooting break. The Sultan probably has some full-time detailers working for him. You really should use some better products, then and only then will you see results. I don`t know if the Deep Crystal products are the highest quality. Try some of the products we discuss on the board and you won`t be disppointed. Welcome to Detail City.
    "Aerodynamics are for people who don`t know how to build engines" - Enzo Ferrari

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard circus!

I beleive i visited a website a few months back that described the Sultan and his garage of toys. He and his sons share multiple WAREHOUSES of exotics and custom made superluxury vehicles. It was incredible.

I wouldnt know where to even begin if i had access to so many toys, i think i`d probably dehydrate instantly from excess salivation......who am i kidding, i`d strap myself into the Carbon fiber cockpit of the Mclaren F1.

-Mike

Owner - Mike`s Car Wash & Detail

A New Standard of Excellence.

"Invest in a company that you know can be run by an idiot...because soon enough, it will be." ~Peter Lynch

Post Thanks / Like
    Great talking to you earlier Circus...what brings you to Brunei?
    Nick Carberry
    ~Detailing high-end cars with quality products~

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Nickc0844
    Great talking to you earlier Circus...what brings you to Brunei?
    oh I was born there:hippi . I just lost my broadband today and ow using dial up , so piss off, as my modem not under warranty anymore they want round USD$235 for a modem, bloody rip off. That`s what we get for having only a broadband company.:beat :beat

Cheers Nick for the advice, truly appreciate it, I got some more qns, check pm please

Thread Information