Thread: VM and PS

Chadwick's Auto Detailing membim's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

VM and PS

Has anyone tried Pinnacle Souveran over Cleankote Vanilla Moose? As soon as my VM comes in I`ll be trying that combo on my black bimmer. Just wanted to know if anyone has tried this yet. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have and you will love the results. I have used VM under many products and they all look great afterwards. You will not be dissappointed.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just tried Souveran over SSR1 for the first time. SSR1 and VM normally provide very similar results for me. For lighter color cars (light beige metallic and light grey green metallic), I didn`t really see any advantages to using Souveran compared to Natty`s or S100. For a medium grey metallic color, the Souveran seemed to be just a bit deeper, but the difference was so very slight. For a dark blue metallic color, the Souveran resulted in a much deeper looking finish. Based on my observation of these 4 cars alone, Souveran really only made a difference on the darkest color.

BTW - I also noticed that Souveran seems to be more prone to water spotting than either S100 or Natty`s. :dunno

Post Thanks / Like
    Does VM have abrasives or just a chemical cleaner/glaze? Isn`t it good for filling light swirls? I was thinking of using SSR1, VM, Souveran. I`ve been a big fan of Souveran for many years. I agree, P21S and Natty`s doesn`t spot as bad. But they just can`t duplicate the wet look of Souveran. I love Natty`s for it`s clearity so I might go SSR1, VM, Natty`s, Souveran. What do you think!?!?!?!?

Post Thanks / Like
    Another question. Being that VM has carnuba protection, do I need to let it cure befor adding my Souveran/Natty`s?

Post Thanks / Like
    SSR 1 to VM to Natty`s to Souveran should work out just fine. SSR1 will eliminate light swirls then VM will fill alittle (don`t think it abrades at all) then Natty`s for clarity and ease to Deep Souveran

VM should be very easy to use

Post Thanks / Like
    I`ve used VM under CMW and it looks awesome - woob is right VM fills more than abrades.
    You have activated my special ability....

Thread Information