Post Thanks / Like

Promroting a business

Ive been here long enough to know, but mabe some suggestions would help. I know detailing season is coming to an end, but my business has been extremely slow lately. I hand out fliers door to door a few times a week, have my signs posted at the wash. Am I doing something wrong? I even have the best prices in my area.
    I just thought mabe some of you more experienced could give some suggestions because
    thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    here`s a suggestion that could help some of you guys get some work. check out some car enthusiast messageboards (BMW, Lexus, VW, etc.). Posts some pics of cars you have detailed that fit that site in the regional area for you. Offer to give advice on detailing. This worked for me, actually I have enough customers just from hitting two sites, in fact a car club near me has given me alot of business. An example of what I put. "I am a professional detailer, here are some nice pics of a fully detailed BMW that I did the other day, thought you guys would appreciate these, let me know if you guys need any detailling tips. For this car I clayed (Pinnacle), Polished (Meg`s Swirl Free Polish), Wax (P21S). BTW I do professional mobile detailing in the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area if anyone is interested, contact me at @#$%^^@hotmail.com."

Post Thanks / Like
    Supreme!!!
    I got a good idea today and tried it. I always have my customers fill out a sheet containing their name, phone, number, car info date etc.
    I called the ones I did this year, got a LOT of compliments, and told them about my customer appreciation promotion. $30 off a complete detail all this week. I booked 3 and possably 2 more details today alone!!!! It was a good day!

Thread Information