Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > Special Care

Special Care Headlights, rubber and plastic trim, taillight lenses, glass, convertible tops -- all your special finish needs are discussed here.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 01-23-2014

Default Mothers new revision glass + surface cleaner

Well able to get some and tried it out today.

I read the instructions they said you should spray a litttle on a microfiber clean the surface turn it over and buff it dry and clean.

I knew you should spray it on the surface not the cloth.

However I sprayed half my windshild, on the other half sprayed the microfiber.

Buffed it dry, got into the car and the whole window was clean but the half i sprayed the glass had a slight film the half I did Mothers way had no haze, Mothers you were sure right about this. will remember it forever.

I was having so much fun I got in the car and did the glass and plastic on the dash, plastic on the gauges looked the best ever.

The side windows had grandkids fingerprints and my dog Shasta nose prints, got them perfect the first time.

It was getting to hot in the hot sun so went inside.

Did the ipad, monitor and flat screen tv, great on everything, I think Mothers has a real winner here.

Thanks Mothers.

kbshadow
stockton ca.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	revision.jpg
Views:	763
Size:	265.4 KB
ID:	1857  

Last edited by kbshadow; 01-24-2014 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 07-10-2014

Default Re: Mothers new reviision glass + surface cleaner

I just got a bottle of this from the eStore. As soon as I use up my previous bottle of Glass Cleaner, I'm looking forward to trying out Reviision especially on the navigation touch screen.
Old 07-16-2014

Not trying to hi-jack your thread...

Forgive me as I'm not to familiar with this product. Would this "reVISION" product be more suitable for cleaning the instrument cluster (I noticed you used it for that) instead of say the Showtime Detailer? I know it's main purpose is for glass but not sure if its meant for plastics as well? I'm currently using the detailer on my instrument cluster based on previous advice from one of Admins.
Old 07-16-2014

Nevermind, guess I should have looked for the product description. It clearly states it can be used on plastics and it's even safe for tinted windows (thats pretty awesome). Definitely getting some this weekend!
Old 07-16-2014
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSCmuscle View Post
Nevermind, guess I should have looked for the product description. It clearly states it can be used on plastics and it's even safe for tinted windows (thats pretty awesome). Definitely getting some this weekend!
Revision Glass + Surface is hard to find, except online, but Meijer does stock it.

And be sure to "Like" us on Facebook for updates on what we're doing!
Closed Thread