Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

RejeX...??? Is it a PPS?

Flipping through the pages of a Car & Driver I found a little ad of RejeX. "It`s not a wax, but a lot shinier, repels dirt, much more durable, blah, blah. www.corrosionx.com"

Anyone know more? Have you ever tried it?

Is that a PPS-like thing? Besides are PPS stuffs worth their prices? (Thinking of 5Star Shine, etc.)

What kind of shine does it produce? Z sterile or Souverän warm?

Lotsa ?s...

The Rainmaker
    Post Thanks / Like
    CorrosionX
    Nice write up, but you are awfully close to being in the Spam area here.
    You might want to read the Forum Rules or contact Dwayne about being a sponsor.

Charles

Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering about this one.....
    I still don`t believe in grit guards.

Perpetual Noob
    Post Thanks / Like
    I say, thanks for the explanation, along with the up front disclaimer of tight affiliation.

It would be spam if it was unsolicited, but who better to answer specific questions about ingredients, other than the mfr? The disclaimer at the beginning can help the readers to sort through the rest.

FOR ME, it might not be the right product, but for someone else, it might be just the ticket.

Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Mosca
    It would be spam if it was unsolicited, but who better to answer specific questions about ingredients, other than the mfr? The disclaimer at the beginning can help the readers to sort through the rest.
    There is no doubt that the manfacturer should be able to answer specific questions better than anyone but that doesn`t change the rules.

Manufacturers and vendors that want to use Detail City to obtain sales or to simply answer questions need to support Detail City if they want to use Detail City in that manner. It really is that simple. You let one in for free you have to let them all in for free and that`s not going to happen.

Thanks,

Dwayne

Post Thanks / Like
    awwww Dwayne didn`t use his Axe I see.

Post Thanks / Like
    My apologies. I hope you won`t consider my reply spam, as one of your members called our office and asked for someone with product knowledge to respond to the inquiry. My response was fair, and I didn`t mention any other products by name - either good or bad. I NEVER offered to sell our product directly, not did I direct your readers to somewhere they could obtain it. I just addressed the question at hand: in short, RejeX does not contain PTFE (Teflon), nor does is contain any silicone oils. It`s a different technology entirely.

But to the Administrator`s point, I did not read the message board rules as I was in a hurry and only trying to offer good customer service by responding in a timely manner. I am committed to supporting the auto enthusiast market, but we keep pretty busy here. Again I apologize.

If you`d like us to help sponsor the site, please send me a PM and I`ll see if we or one of our distributors is interested.

Best regards,

JD

I'm back YIPEE Refreshed! The Chee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know what Dwayne, you never know who`s reading the posts on DC :jump :jump waiting...waiting..and waiting for the right time to jump in :-p
    A man has got to recognize his limitations, and then learn how to adapt within those confines. Then go out and conquer.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know that Scottwax on Autopia (is he on here too?) uses it. He described it similar to AIO.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Dwayne! I couldn`t read CorrosionX`s reply before you removed it. But I`m still curious about the product and the post too. Can you PM the original to me?
    How to say
    Klasse
    Souverän
    correctly?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Bence,

No I did not keep the original post. I highly suggest contacting the manufacturer if you need manufacturer assistance.

Otherwise I don`t think there are any members that are able to answer your original questions.

Thanks,

Dwayne

Post Thanks / Like
    Bence,

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to PM me. You can also get me via e-mail at jdhill@corrosionx.com

I`ll be leaving Saturday for the Family Motor Coach Association International Rally in Redmond, Oregon tomorrow (as you can imagine, RV-ers are going bananas over Zaino that keeps bugs from sticking to their coaches) and I will be out of touch through next Thursday. So if you need any, please call, write, PM, send smoke signals, whatever, before tomorrow afternoon.

Regards,

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should really shoot Dwayne a PM or call him about sponsorship, JD. It would be great to have you join the sponsor family and reap the benefits of supporting Detail City.
    We really frown upon anyone in the business that is willing to use Detail City as a customer service tool but not willing to help Detail City pay the bills.

I`d set it up for you, but I have an axe to sharpen and will be out behind the shed for awhile. :naughty Definitely give Dwayne a call if you are interested in getting sponsor rates. We are always glad to have the support. :headbang

Post Thanks / Like
    Workin` on it. I`ve offered to support the site (and if the company won`t foot the bill, I`m sure one of our Distributors would jump at the opportunity), and I`ve also offered to send Dwayne a sample bottle to prove RejeX can walk the walk.

Wherever there is a mullet... I'll be there.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excellent! Always glad to see more sponsors on the site. Detail City is an untapped resource for affordable advertising for a lot of compaines out there. We look forward to working with you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information