Mothers Wax Forum

Go Back   Wax Forum > Special Care

Special Care Headlights, rubber and plastic trim, taillight lenses, glass, convertible tops -- all your special finish needs are discussed here.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools     Search this Thread     Display Modes  
Old 06-27-2004

Default Where to get?

Living in the middle of nowhere has its down side. I went searching for Mother's plastic polish and drove over 150mi to get to a PepBoys that carried the stuff.
The only bottle on the shelf was broken from a fall; the contents were running out and the stuff was dry and caked. Management says "when this is gone we'll order more" do you want it? Obviously NOT.

I hate to pay more on line to get a product to sample and it can't be doing Mothers any good to have outlets like that selling? their products.

What is the deal? I know I'm angry after driving so far but it really hacks me off to deal with people like that.

Enough said Smoky
Old 06-27-2004

Default Re: Where to get?

Smokey

I feel your pain, the Pep Boys here is like that, I go the the one in the town 10 miles away and they always have all the Mothers products.

Here is a web site that helps you complain to companies, I sent Pep Boys corporate HQ a nasty letter about their sloppy stocking of Mothers products in our local store.
It may help you.

http://www.planetfeedback.com/consumer/

kbshadow
Old 06-27-2004
Chemist, Mothers® Polish

I dont like to hear stories like this.....please give me a call at 1800-221-8257....

Craig
Old 06-27-2004
Mothers® Polish

Smoky - as a suggestion, please update your profile to include the city/state you're in.

That way, we can suggest closer retail outlets.

Unfortunately, we can't control what happens to be on the shelf on a certain day - Pep's normal shelf stocking quantity is 4 pieces of Plastic Polish, and their stores are restocked once a week. It's just your luck you got there on a bad day.....
Closed Thread